WSM - World Sportscar Masters - ~SEASON 2 DISCUSSION FROM PAGE 19~

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 416 comments
  • 24,248 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, I'm right.:sly:
 
Lol I can't believe you have started a thread about nothing.
There must be some info?
 
Lol I can't believe you have started a thread about nothing.
There must be some info?

Another tidbit:

5 eligible cars.
 
So it's more modern then.
 
Hmm... Is it authentic? Are you basing it on some series?
 
With a road track... and Monza...

More specifically a Toscana track, it all sounds very Italian...
 
Maybe... Cobras and E-Types etc?
 
Don't think I got an answer in lobby about vintage sports Ferrari (can't remember exact name right now)
 
330 p4
 
330 P4 Race Car 1967
 
Update:

RACE 1 - Monza / ??? Laps
RACE 2 - Fuji / ??? Laps
RACE 3 - Targa Pescara Road Race Tribute / 50 Laps
RACE 4 - ??? / 24 Laps
 
Huh...
 

Rowan Atkinson in your avatar goes so well with that... :lol:

What's so mysterious about the track listing anyway?
 
Rowan Atkinson in your avatar goes so well with that... :lol:

What's so mysterious about the track listing anyway?

Can you tell us if it is classic cars or more modern cars? Or brand new cars...
 
Can you tell us if it is classic cars or more modern cars? Or brand new cars...

Car's are from 1960 to 1980 range...
 
is the cobra on the list...? :D
 
TeamLotusGT5
Can you tell us if it is classic cars or more modern cars? Or brand new cars...

What size engines?
 
Old school V8's by any chance
 
Well if it's no to old V8's surely thats a no to the Cobra? If the Cobra is in it, by the way, I will skip dinner and race. <3
 
Well if it's no to old V8's surely thats a no to the Cobra? If the Cobra is in it, by the way, I will skip dinner and race. <3

Well ya might be staying for dinner. Cobra's not in...
 
Still not said anything about the 330
 
MrMulsanne
Yes I know. It's a nice car though.

So everyone's not going to know anything yet then!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back