WSM - World Sportscar Masters - ~SEASON 2 DISCUSSION FROM PAGE 19~

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 416 comments
  • 24,248 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone's not going to know anything yet then!

I have revealed tracks, lengths... and will reveal all on friday. Feel free to speculate. :)
 
So everyone's not going to know anything yet then!

It gets revealed on september 30th, friday. Just wait.:)
 
Update to rules and regs:



~Race is hosted in my lounge, opens 7pm British Time

~Heavy damage

~Real Grip Reduction

~Qualification is 30 minutes from room opening.

~Race starts at 7:30pm British Time

~Races are Sunday Nights
 
akmuq
It gets revealed on september 30th, friday. Just wait.:)

No harm in asking!
 
No harm in asking!

None at all. Giving ya some info now as I am very busy next two days, may be away from laptop then. Friday night around 8pm British Time all will be revealed.
 
MrMulsanne
None at all. Giving ya some info now as I am very busy next two days, may be away from laptop then. Friday night around 8pm British Time all will be revealed.

Cool
 
RACE 2 - Fuji / 35 Laps
 
Cars are at least 300hp
 
Ok, reveal will come later today!

To re cap:

~Race is hosted in my lounge, opens 7pm British Time

~Heavy damage

~Real Grip Reduction

~Qualification is 30 minutes from room opening.

~Race starts at 7:30pm British Time

The WSM will consist of 4 races, including 1 at a high-speed, special created circuit built in Toscana. 5 cars are eligible.

RACE 1 - Monza / ??? Laps
RACE 2 - Fuji / 35 Laps
RACE 3 - Targa Pescara Road Race Tribute / 50 Laps
RACE 4 - ??? / 24 Laps


Also I will throw in planned start date of late October.
 
So there all endurance races then.
 
Furi, I take it fuel and tyre wear will be on.

Stu
 
So what does wsm stand for then?
 
OK, here are my guesses

Camaro '69 RM
Challenger '70 RM
Ford FT40 '67 Race Car
330 P4 '67 Race Car
XJ13 '66 Race Car

3 US / 2 Europe - There is the potential all these beasts could be similar is performance.

Never got an answer about whether the 330 was included so have based my findings around this and the country split.

Thoughts?

EDIT 15 MINUTES LATER : ........... Silence!!!! 👍
 
Last edited:
Knelly
OK, here are my guesses

Camaro '69 RM
Challenger '70 RM
Ford FT40 '67 Race Car
330 P4 '67 Race Car
XJ13 '66 Race Car

3 US / 2 Europe - There is the potential all these beasts could be similar is performance.

Never got an answer about whether the 330 was included so have based my findings around this and the country split.

Thoughts?

EDIT 15 MINUTES LATER : ........... Silence!!!! 👍

But he said around the 300bhp Mark, these are well over arnet they?
 
Thought he said 'at least'. Which they all are ;)
 
Add Cobra to the list NAO!

Please.
 
Knelly
Thought he said 'at least'. Which they all are ;)

Ok knelly I thought they were much higher.
 
Ok knelly I thought they were much higher.

They are, but the point I'm trying to make is that they are not lower 💡 👍
 
Knelly
They are, but the point I'm trying to make is that they are not lower 💡 👍

Makes sense.
 
Reveal pushed forward... 45 mins time
 
MrMulsanne
Reveal pushed forward... 45 mins time

Because I'm right ;)
 
30 mins...
 
15 mins to launch.
 
gogogo
 
Well you missed the deadline. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back