You"r favorite circuit in Gran turismo 5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AleksandarSRB
  • 5 comments
  • 1,579 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,812
Serbia
Belgrade
Messages
FrancSRB
Your favorite race track in GT5 will be??? For me it"s SPA and for you...:sly:
 
since I don't know what tracks will be in the game...but still its the Nur!!
 
I think you're just a little premature here. I mean, we've only had the chance to drive 6 different circuits in an incomplete representation of GT5.
 
Can I also add, your use of the inverted commas in "Your" in the thread title was unnecessary.
 
Obviously Nurburgring would be the winner of a poll regarding to the thread, but after driving the same six tracks for years, I must say that I will love every track in the game other than the prologue six circuits.
 
If the original Brooklands track is in, with the first layout of Silverstone & the Nurburgring + Brands Hatch they will be my favorite tracks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back