Your Favorite Car in GT6?

• Thread starter GTP_Denza
  • 429 comments
For me as in GT5, anything American with a V8 under the hood!!! i'm in love with muscle cars, i don't give a fig for the "exotic" stuff.
So GT6 looks promising, i already have the '13 Shelby Mustang, what a beast!
I hated the Honda thing, ("Fit"..... to crush) but i loved the little Clio, as i did in the last game and in life Renault make some fantastic little hot hatches.

For me as in GT5, anything American with a V8 under the hood!!! i'm in love with muscle cars, i don't give a fig for the "exotic" stuff.
So GT6 looks promising, i already have the '13 Shelby Mustang, what a beast!
I hated the Honda thing, ("Fit"..... to crush) but i loved the little Clio, as i did in the last game and in life Renault make some fantastic little hot hatches.

@Slashfan, is that you :lol:

<---- Crazy Leo rally car replica "the Beast"

I have the CARS rulebook on my cellphone, I can look up any and all necessary information to figure out how much power the car should have, and the cars in Canadian Rally Championship 4WD open class don't have a minimum weight, I believe.

Basically, then, the CRC cars are 400+ hp WRC cars without ABS, or any other driving aids, and non-studded, commercially available winter tires. There is nothing better than screaming around Chamonix Main with 400+ hp, 0 turbo lag (anti-lag system) and no conceivable way to get the car to stop... :mischievous:

Must be boosted. WRC cars do not develop 400hp.

My favorites are (in random order)

Audi R8 LMS
RUF RGT/BTR
Daihatsu Midget
Nissan GT-R

my favorite since gt5 and still is:

audi rs6 avant '08 (probebly 'cause its close to my real life car)
i do try a lot of other cars but when i can't win a race, i get my audi rs6 and its sooo easy to win every race he's allowed in. i think his weight makes him very stable

in gt5 the r8 street car, was also one of my favorites, but in gt6 i can't find a nice tune for him so far.... he also doesn't have an aero option any more.... haven't tried the LMS thow

yesterday i bought the citroen GT by citroen race car, really love his look and the way he drives, but i always drive cockpit view (i never buy standard cars for that reason), and as good as he is, i just can't drive him from cockpit view 'cause i can't see the road at all. you should be able to test all cars before buying them...

Changes all the time.
Really like The team Phoenix Audi LMS.
But right now I'm driving the SLS GT3 a lot.

There are so many Nice cars

Obvious answer is obvious.
LFA? :sly:

For me, it's the following (in no particular order)

• Toyota 7 (helped me through important races in GT4 and I've loved it ever since)
  • Any Ford GT (:drool:)
  • Audi R8 Race Car '01 (just obtained it in GT6 and I'm loving it)
  • Red Bull X2014 Junior (dat handling)

1. The obvious answer, but this time with a wing on it.

2. Toyota 2000GT, AKA, Granddady LFA. Now assuming it's ultimate form.

3. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) tied with SRT Viper GTS (Gen V), because these are probably the best American cars in the universe.

4. McLaren MP4-12C, I recently fell in love with it on GT5, people say that in GT6 it handles like a dream, it's also beautiful.

5. All the rest of them, my love is indiscriminate.

1347441793.jpg

22B

Right now, I still love all the Skyline's and GTR's, Eventually I will collect all of the race cars. For the America races I Race the new Corvette, which is up there with my Skyline's!!

So far my favorites are:

Corvette C7 '14 - I pleasant surprise for sure, it just drives great and is so predictable. My go-to car when the rules allow it.
NSX Type R '02 - The most effortless MR car I've driven in GT I think. Makes everything easy.
Camaro Z28 '69 - Seems to handle noticeably better than in GT5. My favorite old muscle car in the game (so far.)
RUF BTR '86 - This took some suspension tweaking to settle it down, but is a ton of fun on sport softs.
KTM X-BOW Street '12 - Have to give it credit for winning me a race when nothing else in its PP range would do it.

Probably my favorite cars in the game(because I can't narrow it down to one) is the LLC Rocket, Amuse s2000 GT1 Turbo, Tom's Chaser(such a good car to be drifting with) GT86 Racing and x2014 Junior. If you guys haven't noticed, I LOVE cars that handle really well

Have always liked the Chaparral 2J and in this GT6 iteration,it seems to be even better.
The speed: maxed it out at 455km/h on Route X,blowing away hypercars lol.
The braking: You can brake really really late entering a corner,as I've done a lot of overtaking with this manoeuvre.
The corner exit speed: It just propels itself out of corners with so much traction.
But the 2J's trump card is it's power to weight.
IMO,it's a great all-rounder.👍

I like the 2J, but I've found that it suffers from way more understeer in GT6 than it did in GT5, amazing speed though.

Back