Your Favorite Car

• Thread starter askia47
  • 342 comments
Tough question, easy answer:

Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT

The MR is the better version since it's (slightly) lighter. This car has been killer with a Stage 4 turbo kit. It can have up to 930hp and reach a killer 240mph. I usually jack up the Turbo Boost to get maximum power. Since it's a 4WD car, you don't have to worry about spinning out as much as you have the traction of FWD and acceleration of RWD. Gran Turismo 1 was a thrill ride for many cars. While realistic, it remained very fun. I would STILL prefer GT1 over GT2 and GT3 simply for the fun and all you could do in the game. Every GT since this one became more realistic, and that speed demon of a 3000GT is more softened up and realistic. In GT3, however, you can boost the HPs to more than 1,000 hp. Now anything past Stage 2 NA or Stage 3 Turbo is basically for high-speed battles than twisty race tracks.

But those were the days... me and my Mitsubishi 3000GT, beating just about every Special Model car available from Japan. And winning all the while. That's my favorite car. What's YOUR favorite?

Hmm... I like the Viper a lot. My first wicked fast car in the game. Supras are good, but don't over mod the turbo! I've had problems there.

MY FAVOURITE CAR FOR RACES AND 2 PLAYER BATTLE ID MY SELF MADE SUBARU IMPREZA WRX RALLY EDITION SPECIAL MODEL. ALSO MY FAVOURITE CAR FOR SPEED RECORD ON RACES IS TOYOTA SUPRA RZ SELF MADE AND TUNED...(469KM/H) ON TEST COURSE AT MEGASPEED CUP:D I ALSO HAVE A REPLAY TO PROVE IT!

blackman13
MY FAVOURITE CAR FOR RACES AND 2 PLAYER BATTLE ID MY SELF MADE SUBARU IMPREZA WRX RALLY EDITION SPECIAL MODEL. ALSO MY FAVOURITE CAR FOR SPEED RECORD ON RACES IS TOYOTA SUPRA RZ SELF MADE AND TUNED...(469KM/H) ON TEST COURSE AT MEGASPEED CUP:D I ALSO HAVE A REPLAY TO PROVE IT!

VERY COOL I'M AO SO GLAD TO HEAR IT. I AM ALSO SHOUTING CUZ IS SO LOUT IN HERE. CAN ANYBODY HERE ME???????????????????>?????

Parnelli Bone
VERY COOL I'M AO SO GLAD TO HEAR IT. I AM ALSO SHOUTING CUZ IS SO LOUT IN HERE. CAN ANYBODY HERE ME???????????????????>?????

HI PB, I CAN HEAR you... Ohh it's gone quiet again.

blackman13

I didn't know you could have a self made Imprezza WRX Rally Edition Special Model in GT. I thought you just bought the Rally Edition but you can mod the Impreza WRX though it's not as good.

I LIKE SUBARU IMPREZA BECOUSE IT HAS EXTREME ACCELERATION AND THE CORNERING IS VERY EASY FROM FACTORY TUNE:) SO WITH MY MODIFICATIONS AND MAGIC:sly: TO THE GEAR RATIOS (PRIMARY FOR TUNING THE CAR'S ACC AND MAX SPEED) AND ALL OTHER LIKE RIDE HEITH , CAMPER , DAMPER , BRAKES ETC (SECONTARY BUT PRIMARY FOR TUNING THE TURNING SYSTEM OF THE CAR) I CAN TUNE THIS CAR TO HIT FROM THE DISSAPOINTING 257KM/H TO 320KM/H AND THE ACCELERATION REMAINS THE SAME(VEEEEEEEERY SMALL DIFERENCE I COULD SAY ZERO) AND THE CORNERING INCREASES A LOT MAKES THIS CAR A REAL HELLcrazy:SUBARU IMPREZA IS UBSOLUTELY THE BEST CAR FOR RACES ANG HEVY CORNERING AND ENDUNRANCE CUPS:)

blackman13
I LIKE SUBARU IMPREZA BECOUSE IT HAS EXTREME ACCELERATION AND THE CORNERING IS VERY EASY FROM FACTORY TUNE:) SO WITH MY MODIFICATIONS AND MAGIC:sly: TO THE GEAR RATIOS (PRIMARY FOR TUNING THE CAR'S ACC AND MAX SPEED) AND ALL OTHER LIKE RIDE HEITH , CAMPER , DAMPER , BRAKES ETC (SECONTARY BUT PRIMARY FOR TUNING THE TURNING SYSTEM OF THE CAR) I CAN TUNE THIS CAR TO HIT FROM THE DISSAPOINTING 257KM/H TO 320KM/H AND THE ACCELERATION REMAINS THE SAME(VEEEEEEEERY SMALL DIFERENCE I COULD SAY ZERO) AND THE CORNERING INCREASES A LOT MAKES THIS CAR A REAL HELLcrazy:SUBARU IMPREZA IS UBSOLUTELY THE BEST CAR FOR RACES ANG HEVY CORNERING AND ENDUNRANCE CUPS:)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

blackman13

YOU KNOW NOW IT MAKES SENES. MY 8TH GREAD GYM TEECHER USED TO SAY “PARNELLI IF YOU WANTA DEBATE JOIN A DEBATE TEAM AND YOU CAN SCREAM ALL YOU WANT” BUT WHOOEVER THOT THE PARTY WOULD BE HERE IN GT1 MAN!!! HA HA. SUMBODY DURN DOWN THA MUSIC MAN. KEETH RICHARDS IS COOL BUT NOT AS COOL KORN. NOW THAT BAND CAN KICK ASS. I LOVE ROCK CONSERTS BUT BY NOW I SHOULD STOP GOING TO THEM SO I CAN HEAR BETTER AND NOT HAVE TO SHOUT ALL THA TIME, RITE BLACKMAN 13?

back on topic

my favourite was the GTO twinturbo modified, Reached 264mph (i can still remember it though it was around 4 years ago

i also like the Viper GTS-R

remington
back on topic

my favourite was the GTO twinturbo modified, Reached 264mph (i can still remember it though it was around 4 years ago

i also like the Viper GTS-R

Thank you for steering this back on topic.

My favorite car is the Imprezza WRX Sti. I dunno why, its just a great drive.

For ff I like the del Sol in red, prob because an ex girl friend had one and the 91 Prelude in dark red. I had a Hybrid del Sol with 300 hp. prob my favorite to drive,
also had some Miatas in the same hp range.

FR the later model Silvias and RX7s.
The Supra RZ in robins eggs blue was nice as well.

4wd would be a Nissmo GTR LM

By far for me the absolute worst LM was the Chaser.

Oh yeah there was no delorean

I see I miss read tune, apologies Balckman13. You mean to tune the car to max speed and handle the way you want, I was thinking of tune as in add parts to make the car faster.

Wich game featured the Subaru Impreza Rally Edition? I think it was GT1.
I remember that car because of it's handling. It went round corners like it's nobody's business.

My favourite would be the FTO LM Edition though. It was really stuck to the ground and it handled pretty much perfect.

the one that was either black or blue? yes, gt1.

i remember me and a kid i used to pal around with had some epic 2p battles using that car a lot of years back. either we were both equally good or both sucked equally, i haven't worked out which yet. :lol:

favorite car? trd3000gt; that thing kicked a whooole lot of anus.

Favorite car be the Viper RT10. I also like the rally impreza a lot, FT0 is from GT2 though innit?
I like the TVRs too. Hell I like anything thats not Japanese or American. Course I like RX7s Supras NSX and Impreza, screw all other imports.

My fave? The frickin Demio, man. I just couldn't wih enuff of those things. 200 horses. Who needs more?

Parnelli Bone
My fave? The frickin Demio, man. I just couldn't wih enuff of those things. 200 horses. Who needs more?

Fine if all you want to win is the Sunday Cup!!!!!

I won the GT Cup easily with a race-mod prize Demio. And with a little bit of difficult in tuned (no-race-mod) form.

But I have heard that car is significantly heavier in the PAL version, making such feats impossible.

GT Cup?! Demio A-Spec?! The GT Cup is the one with the Castrol Supras and Rally Imprezas isnt it?! Pix or link, I dont believe you AT ALL.

Rogue Ssv
Oh.
What he can beat that in a DEMIO A SPEC?!

....it's called sarcasm, bro! :D

at least on my part. Sportwagon has actually beat the GT Cup

...in a Demio. Hats off everyone.

Rogue Ssv
Oh.
What he can beat that in a DEMIO A SPEC?!
Could/has. Not necessarily "can" now.

And, as I say, the it's a lot heavier in the PAL version so it's probably not doable.

The other night I found a replay of winning the SSR5 Race in the GT Cup in a Eunos Roadster (no race-mod).

SportWagon
I won the GT Cup easily with a race-mod prize Demio. And with a little bit of difficult in tuned (no-race-mod) form.

Wow that is impresive, I only managed 6th. I struggled with the High Speed Ring in the spot races although I only had racing tires and I got third. So the next time I tried I had done the brakes and suspension and got 2 golds... Trial Mountain I only ever got silvers, won the Sunday Cup but then got 6th in Clubman, GT Cup and GT World Cup. Clubman I had done the transmission and weight and GT I had done the muffler and engine mods and GT World Cup I had done the lot including Race Mod. Interesting that in the longer endurance races, Grand Valley and All Night I, I managed 5th, perhapes because it is a race and not just a sprint? The Demio ends up with an Average Placing/Race of 3.5???!!!!

SportWagon
But I have heard that car is significantly heavier in the PAL version, making such feats impossible.

That's why I couldn't win!!!!!

Back