Your Favorite Car

• Thread starter askia47
  • 342 comments
I'm a bit embrassed about this. One of my absouloute favourites was the Honda Civic because you could throw that thing around to your hearts desire. Only problem is, when you modify it to go really fast, but dont do anything to the suspension, it becomes a bit tricky. But it still rocks, apart from the gay whiney engine sound!

Thats not my absouloute favourite however. My favourite is the Dodge Conceptcar. It's so fast and the handling is pretty good to. A real blast to drive!

I'm talking about the race-mod for the 1993 3 door Si. And a few others, I believe.

I am unable to conjure up a picture by searching for it.

Oh well... When I was playing GT1, I remember I really enjoyed the GTO :) Fully tuned, with 930 bhp and 6-speed transmission... It was a real beast!

I'm talking about the race-mod for the 1993 3 door Si. And a few others, I believe.

I am unable to conjure up a picture by searching for it.

Yeah, i know what you're talking about now...i remember that silly racing mod...

I agree with you totally about the Civic! One of the best cars of all time-the ultimate newbie car-it's a dream to handle and so trusty and reliable. However, my ultimate favourite is the Mitsubushi Eclipse! It's overlooked because it's FF and isn't as pretty as others, but the handling is amazing and even if you tune it up so the horsepower is really high it still never spins! Has anyone else tried this one?

One tended to use the Eclipse in [size=+1]GT[/size] Simulation Mode because it was so dominant in its class in Arcade Mode.

I agree with you totally about the Civic! One of the best cars of all time-the ultimate newbie car-it's a dream to handle and so trusty and reliable. However, my ultimate favourite is the Mitsubushi Eclipse! It's overlooked because it's FF and isn't as pretty as others, but the handling is amazing and even if you tune it up so the horsepower is really high it still never spins! Has anyone else tried this one?

I didn't drive an Eclipse till GT2, but i did drive a couple FTO's in the first game. FTO's are also great beginner cars. 👍

Fully-sooooooped Mitsubishi Galant VR4 with black/red paintwork. Not just my favourite GT1 car, but my all-time favourite car IRL.

Imagine by disbelief when I found only the old-style Galants in GT4 - PD are gonna meet my friend PAIN 🤬

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention the Honda S200. It's one of the few FR cars i can actually drive without it bucking like a wild horse :) I bought the TVR Cerbera and Griffith but gave up trying to race them - they're just crazy things-only for experts, i think. Now they just sit there like pretty trophies in my garage. I've got the Viper though, and even though it's tuned up to 575hp, still more controllable than the TVRs.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention the Honda S200. It's one of the few FR cars i can actually drive without it bucking like a wild horse :) I bought the TVR Cerbera and Griffith but gave up trying to race them - they're just crazy things-only for experts, i think. Now they just sit there like pretty trophies in my garage. I've got the Viper though, and even though it's tuned up to 575hp, still more controllable than the TVRs.

I think it is in GT2, no?

If so, everybody makes that mistake now and then, don't worry.

If not- *stares into space*

Fully-sooooooped Mitsubishi Galant VR4 with black/red paintwork. Not just my favourite GT1 car, but my all-time favourite car IRL.

Imagine by disbelief when I found only the old-style Galants in GT4 - PD are gonna meet my friend PAIN 🤬

That car is excellent. I'm using it now on my current save on the Japenese version. At the moment, it's got 527PS. I just need to buy Turbo Stage 4, Professional transmission gearing and race modifications. 👍

My favourite car was (I know this is generic but anyway...) the Dodge Concept Car that you win in the UK vs. US championship. I liked it because of it's lightweight, great power-to-weight ratio and it's acceleration more than anything else. :)

Why so? They're good cars, solid, reliable, and they can top 160mph with the right tuning and gearing.

The VR4 is not the car which can only gain 30hp by tuning, is it?

G'day all, greetings from Oz.

My favorite Car ? A difficult choice as I have at least four I have trouble deciding between, for various reasons. My first choice though is the Cerbera LM.:dopey:

I would also like to disagree with the claim the Mitsu GTO is the fastest Car in the game.It may be in a straight line or outright speed but I do not think it is the fastest around any given track.

Discuss.

I will post my second choice tomorrow.

With me, It has to be the Dodge Concept Car all the way. I used that car for most of my races and it has never let me down, including the Japan Vs USA championship and the USA Vs UK championship.

Me, I've been a HUGE Impreza WRX Type R fan. After all, it got me through the All Night SS Route 11 just fine!
:)

My favorite in GT1 is the TVR Cerbera LM for fastest lap times, the stock Cerbera is fantastic for drifting, although I always loved the Infini RX-7 for drift, did anyone ever get the MR del sol? I had it but my knock off memory card died and erased the whole thing. TVR and rotarys all the way

My favorite car in the Japanese sector is the Nissan Skyline R32 GTR V Spec II hands down!

Mostly because of its nice choice of paint jobs. Seriously, "Peal Blue Mica"? That's a COOL color!:)

Back