Your Favorite Car

• Thread starter askia47
  • 342 comments
The Demio is the original GT underdog...LONG LIVE THE DEMIO!!!

Some people wonder why GT keeps including it and, well, because.....somethign would be missing without the Demio! It would be like deleting the Skyline V-Spec or the Viper at this point...

Rogue Ssv
Oh.
What he can beat that in a DEMIO A SPEC?!
The ASpec has too much power, I prefer the Standard Demio with a body mod and Viagara! :-)

Attachments

• gt1-9b.JPG
    gt1-9b.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 33
Well, YOU can hybrid. I saw a 22000hp Demio.
I wanna learn that, would be so much fun while I dont have a ps2 or anything yet.

Trust me, Hybrids with less than 1500HP are far more fun than those High HP cars, The big HP cars get boring and useless after a short while, I prefer mines under 800HP I just like the handleing you can ad to a Hybrid, ***Example***
You can ad the Handling of a F1 car to any car when you Hybrid, Throw in 3 or 4 more hundred HP to push it through the new Downforce you applied and you have a great car, Too much HP who can you really race and have fun with!

SportWagon
In the US game, you can keep the Demio, and use the money you've got to modify it just enough to win the FF series, and then use a bit more money to win the Lightweight Battle Stage.

Yeah I won those 2 races with the Demio easily enough.

All Viper models. But I LOVED the Dodge Concept Car...it was so beautiful. Such a shame..........that it was never really made.:grumpy:

I also liked the TVR cars and Toyota's.

Dodge Viper GTS... won 6 championships with it, very fast and fun to drive. And it looks cool.

Runner up: Eclipse GT, dominates all FF and Class B races.

ff : civic (fun car...:D)
fr : dodge viper gts and tvr 4.0 (i love them from the ia tests)
4wd : subaru impreza ofc (because the nissan skyline slides too much without tuning and the gto doesnt want to turn without tuning)

My favorite cars are as follows
FF Eclipse GT
FR RX7 A-Spec, and the Special Model one, Cerbera LM, and the Dodge Concept LM.
MR Honda NSX GT2 LM, Del sol LM, and the Toyota MR2 GT-S tuned.
4WD Subaru Impreza Rally edition, and the FTO LM edition.

Well I think thats a long enough list LoL

WRX in the normal series.

FTO LM - A member on the old granturismo.com forum held a series once where he picked the car and track (oldPete I think it was). One of the races in the series was twice around SR11 in an FTO LM, no off track, no wall touching. I fell in love with that car.

NISMO 400R - The fastest car around most tracks, excluding the concept.

Honda [R]NSX TypeSzero :sly:

Its a handfull to drive on the limit, but ooohh so satisfying when you ace your favorite track in it :sly:, plus i spent more time fine tuning the TypeSzero than all the other cars put together.

Only other car i use is the Honda del Sol LM Edition, awsome car for setting lap times.

Honda [R]NSX TypeSzero :sly:

Its a handfull to drive on the limit, but ooohh so satisfying when you ace your favorite track in it :sly:, plus i spent more time fine tuning the TypeSzero than all the other cars put together.

Only other car i use is the Honda del Sol LM Edition, awsome car for setting lap times.

I totally respect your words.

i know what you mean. then the blue with white stripes and solid red one missed 4 too. hopefully they will put them back in gt5 with the racing modefication.

Reading this thread fills me with nostalgia

Did anyone have the JGTC castrol supra that was black with blue and red stripes instead of the conventional white version, I belive that I won this of a endurance race but maybe my memory is letting me down

Yes, it was the same as the special model, but black. It was the Grand Valley 300 prize car.

My favourite car in Simulation mode (otherwise, the '67 Corvette) is the TVR Griffith rather than the GTO.

It is an exciting car to drive, looks good with a racing paint scheme (and without, as well), AND, at 1500-1800 pounds, is a real lightweight.

However, the GTO still rules all in performance...

My favourite car in Simulation mode (otherwise, the '67 Corvette) is the TVR Griffith rather than the GTO.

It is an exciting car to drive, looks good with a racing paint scheme (and without, as well), AND, at 1500-1800 pounds, is a real lightweight.

However, the GTO still rules all in performance...

YEah, Griffiths rule. :cheers: They're tricky for awhile but once you "get" what they want you to do, they rule! Griffiths are cars for us true risk-takers in GT!! :eek: To drive a Griffith well is to declare yourself a master...a Grand Wizard...you get the point.

I'm a bit embrassed about this. One of my absouloute favourites was the Honda Civic because you could throw that thing around to your hearts desire. Only problem is, when you modify it to go really fast, but dont do anything to the suspension, it becomes a bit tricky. But it still rocks, apart from the gay whiney engine sound!

I'm a bit embrassed about this. One of my absouloute favourites was the Honda Civic because you could throw that thing around to your hearts desire. Only problem is, when you modify it to go really fast, but dont do anything to the suspension, it becomes a bit tricky. But it still rocks, apart from the gay whiney engine sound!

Why be embarassed? There aint nothing wrong with a neon-pink Civic! :embarrassed:

Back