Gran Turismo Sport players have the opportunity to pick up a rare car in this week’s Mileage Exchange lineup.
Polyphony Digital updated the stock earlier today, bringing in a new rotation of cars, wheels, and paint chips. One of the available cars has been around before — the BMW M4 Safety Car — but the other is the “Homologation Special” of the PD-designed Subaru WRX Gr.B.
The WRX is the third road-going Group car to come up in the Mileage Exchange. It too lands in the N500 class (like the Vette and Evo before it), and comes with a discount, costing only 2500 Mi points. With the second FIA pre-season test going on this week (and free PS Plus access), we can think of a good way to earn those miles…
The wheel and paint chip stocks are also new, offering 30 new options for customization. The paint options are largely unique offerings, though you’ll spot well-known Nissan and Honda hues in there, too.
Players have the usual seven days to snap up everything in the Mileage Exchange, as it will switch over again on November 21. You can view the full list below.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – November 14–21
- BMW M4 Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
- BBS LM-R (White) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37 (Gold) – 100 Mi
- RAYS TE37 (White) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (White) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Gold) – 100 Mi
- American Racing VN427 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- American Racing VN427 (White) – 100 Mi
- WORK Equip 01 (White) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI JS+M (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI JS+M (White) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RG II (Gray) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RG II (Gold) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RG II (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RG II (White) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- TOW 02 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 RC Carbon – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 4 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 5 – 500 Mi
- R3 Chrome (Red) – 1000 Mi
- Championship White – 500 Mi
- B2 Fluorescent (Sky Blue) – 500 Mi
- 01 Matte Fluorescen (Orange) – 500 Mi
- Y4 Aluminum Met. (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- YW Colorshift (Yellow-White) – 500 Mi
- B8 Aluminum Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- G9 Chrome (Green) – 1000 Mi
- Aurora Flare Blue Pearl – 500 Mi
- K1 Matte Metallic (Gray) – 500 Mi
- PRY Colorshift (Pink-Red-Yellow) – 500 Mi
- B3 Liquid Met (Pale Blue) – 500 Mi
- G1 Matte Fluorescent (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- R1 Candy Met. (Red) – 500 Mi
Be sure to stay up to date on further changes in the GT Sport sub-forum as the community continues to unearth more of what the game has to offer.
Featured image courtesy of mazda787.