Sony have announced on their official blog that the team will soon be setting up shop in Anaheim, California for this year’s PlayStation Experience taking place on the weekend of December 3–4.
Taking place in the Anaheim Convention Center, those attending will get hands-on time with the recently announced PlayStation 4 Pro which will be mated to 4K TV sets, a variety of PlayStation VR demos, PlayStation Showcase, developer panels, and more.
While easy to miss, eagle-eyed viewers will have noticed Gran Turismo Sport appearing in the announcement trailer above not once, but twice. Both Polyphony Digital and Sony have remained relatively tight-lipped on the next iteration in the racing franchise since announcing the delay late last month, so it will be interesting to see if anything new or noteworthy becomes of this.
For the entire rundown of ticket cost, opening and closing times, and even snagging your own tickets, refer to the information below.
Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday, December 4, 2016, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Two-Day Early Bird Ticket: $60 // Early bird available until Sunday, October 16 or while supplies last (whichever comes first)
- Regular Two-Day Ticket: $75
- Saturday Only Ticket: $45
- Sunday Only Ticket: $40
- Note: We highly recommend you register with your PSN ID when purchasing tickets.
- Tickets Available Now: http://playstation.com/experience-tickets
Sony promises to reveal more on the upcoming event over the coming weeks, including the publishers, developers, games, and activities expected at this year’s show.