Scenery

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 417 comments
Nürburgring Nordschleife__10.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife__11.jpg
Red Bull Ring_5.jpg

Attempted a shot of London to recreate that deserted look, but it was a task made more difficult by the fact that most side streets end in a backdrop photo wall about half way...

So this is unfortunately the best I could muster.
London scenery.jpg

Hey Scotte, you appear to be on a mission to find all hidden views onto distant scenery - nice one.

Attempted a shot of London to recreate that deserted look, but it was a task made more difficult by the fact that most side streets end in a backdrop photo wall about half way...

So this is unfortunately the best I could muster.
View attachment 176096

Hey Scotte, you appear to be on a mission to find all hidden views onto distant scenery - nice one.
Nailed it!!!

Are we really sure that no one has found a way out of London or Goodwood 2014? :lol:

Taking pictures with a car on these spots would bring me...one day of joy. Probably. :dopey:
Nice shot of the road leading off from the Goodwood hillclimb at the very end of the track. I always wanted to go down there too and was really quite thrilled I could 'walk' so far past the finish line.

Curiously enough, your pic reminds me of an Australian rally stage from DiRT. Maybe it leads to the Goodwood rally stage...

Back