The latest new Seasonal Event is now available in Gran Turismo 5, featuring British cars under 550PP and weighing less than 1,200kg. Races consist of the following:
- Tsukuba (8 laps / 366,300 Cr.)
- Cote D’Azur (5 laps / 399,000 Cr.)
- London (5 laps / 381,300 Cr.)
- Nurburgring Nordschleife (1 lap / 439,500 Cr.)
- Mt. Aso (5 laps / 392,400 Cr.)
The game’s “Online Car Dealership” has also been updated with a new batch of cars, once again all with 0 miles and at clearance prices. For more details and discussion, head over to our GT5 Seasonal Events forum. Thanks to GTP_Rcrcool9 for the early tip!
GT5 Photomode images by TVR&Ferrari_Fan.