F1 2015 may very well release for the European audience tomorrow, those in North America more than a week later, and those in Brazil days after, the Italian audience will be able to enjoy the game today. This bodes well for the passionate Tifosi, supporters of Scuderia Ferrari, a team far more competitive than last year and will no doubt want to drive their team to a championship victory.
Details on the game have been scarce leading up to its launch, but here’s a comprehensive list of what’s confirmed:
- Full 2014 F1 Season Bonus Content, Including Hockenheim
- New Game Engine, EGO 4.0
- Improved Physics Engine and Vehicle Dynamics
- Voice Commands available on Xbox One and PS4 only (You can view the full list here)
- Pro Season Mode: Full 100% race distance, full practice and qualifying sessions, extremely competitive A.I., no flashbacks, and locked into cockpit view with minimal HUD assistance
- Championship Season Mode: Complete with broadcast-style presentation emulating the race-day weekend atmosphere, as well as grid and podium animations
- Online Practice Sessions and Multiplayer
- Additional content updates that will deliver full season liveries and enhanced performance data
Keep an eye on our F1 2015 discussion thread for more discussion, in-depth analysis, and news as it becomes available.
See more articles on F1 2015.