PAL: Daytona road course 650pp: xx.00 - 15 - 30 - 45

• Thread starter Marchbrown
  • 418 comments
:lol: I know the feeling... Did he punt you? or was it an accident?
Difficult to tell,but i hope it was be accident.He was be behind me and he hit me in backside.Ok it happends.
drive28mh.gif

wow, just had a race with "solarsystem" i was lapping literally every lap between 1:50 and 1:51 in the 645pp R8 and he blew me away!

he finished with a time of 9:06, so he must of been doing 1:47's atleast maybe even lower.

i finished with a 9:18 or something.

respect man! watch out for this guy people, he is clean too.

I've had to pull out of the last 2 races, once I was on the complete wrong set up in an NSX and was just a danger to those around me, second time back in my Viper I just got fed up of driving around on my own inbetween the leading group of GTR/NSX/Cali fast cars and the stragglers at the back.

Besides the obviously favoured GTR doing sub 50's, any other cars doing it?

The 599 and Ford GT can go sub 50. My best in the 599 is a 1.48.8 without draft and i think about mid 1.49 in the GT. I also did a 9.08.0 race time in the 599 starting in first place and no draft. I can get through the infield section to the start of the banking over half a second faster in the GT but then the 599 just makes it all up and more down the straights.

wow, just had a race with "solarsystem" i was lapping literally every lap between 1:50 and 1:51 in the 645pp R8 and he blew me away!

he finished with a time of 9:06, so he must of been doing 1:47's atleast maybe even lower.

Raced him/her a long time ago at suzuka, orange viper I believe. Excellent racer.

Witch car did he used?

I'm still hacking round in the NSXR - usually start from the front due to it being 632pp max and then get hunted down by the GTRs. Best I've done is a 9:14 leading all the way from the front and a 9:11 where I was slipstream assisted on a couple of laps. It's fun though!

Bollox, be a sport and change to 650pp!

Also, coming out of the back straight heading towards the chicane, my gap from 4th to you was 10.8seconds. I took the chicane best I did all race and then the split after the chicane the gap was 12.1seconds!

Is there a secret line, or does running 648pp really help that much?

It got kinda hairy there coming out of the bus stop Grim... I hope I didnt hit you... I didnt see you next to me on the outside... sorry if I did!

Well played Fair Play!! 👍 Im off to bed now... see you all tomorrow...

How many people think its acceptable to cut the bus stop chicane. I don't but it seems like the majority of people do cut it, evan people who post here at GTP. I haven't seen any GTP tagged members cutting it.
Its really anoying when you open a bit of a gap then after coming out of the chicane their right behind you or you see them cutting it in front of you and opening a gap in the process. I dont know why PD decided its ok to cut the corners in the race but not free run.

Bollox, be a sport and change to 650pp!

Also, coming out of the back straight heading towards the chicane, my gap from 4th to you was 10.8seconds. I took the chicane best I did all race and then the split after the chicane the gap was 12.1seconds!

Is there a secret line, or does running 648pp really help that much?

It seems like us 6-axis guys get killed through the chicane....and also at T1 :crazy: . I'm faster than any other GT-R (that i've encountered) in the infield...once we get to the chicane they seem to have an insane corner entry advantage though. T1 needs a lot of brake modulation which isn't exactly the easiest thing to do consistantly with the 6-axis...the bumps in the road also make things hairy as hell when driving the flying pig (GTR). This is definately a challenge for us though 👍

Difficult to tell,but i hope it was be accident.He was be behind me and he hit me in backside.Ok it happends.
drive28mh.gif

I really dont remember but it must have been an acidente :) or did u bumped me first?? lolol. it happens dude

In order to clean up a bit Spanish drivers reputacion i would like to make a couple of statements here.

We have decided like a group (bas¡cally Gtros and Sutil Team) to run all on 649p. I know it sounds like cheating, but we got sick of GT-R drivers on 648p starting on 1st position and doing straight chicanes, have to overtake all the dirty ones and finally start the chase for victory with a 10/13 seconds delay.

When i get to a race where starting grid is all full of GTPs GTRPs etc, i always think if i knew it i would have go with 650, and every time i decided to change back to it, starting grid is got nothing to do with that.

I would like as well to tell you that not all Spanish drivers we are "a bunch of assholes" like a GTP member told me the other day.

All memebers of GTros and Sutil we do our best for fair racing, but if we get punted we payback.

For last, there is somebody called MADMAXMADRID running latelly who´s got absolutely nothing to do with me.

In order to clean up a bit Spanish drivers reputacion i would like to make a couple of statements here.

We have decided like a group (bas¡cally Gtros and Sutil Team) to run all on 649p. I know it sounds like cheating, but we got sick of GT-R drivers on 648p starting on 1st position and doing straight chicanes, have to overtake all the dirty ones and finally start the chase for victory with a 10/13 seconds delay.

When i get to a race where starting grid is all full of GTPs GTRPs etc, i always think if i knew it i would have go with 650, and every time i decided to change back to it, starting grid is got nothing to do with that.

I would like as well to tell you that not all Spanish drivers we are "a bunch of assholes" like a GTP member told me the other day.

All memebers of GTros and Sutil we do our best for fair racing, but if we get punted we payback.

For last, there is somebody called MADMAXMADRID running latelly who´s got absolutely nothing to do with me.

I raced one of your members... Sutil_Alfredo... I was in a Mines and he was in a Lotus.... VERY GOOD racing... I was impressed... I think we were side by side for 2 or 3 laps... I sent him a message through PSN as well thanking him for the great race! 👍 Good to see some good Spanish drivers.. I was beginning to wonder.. :lol:

I make the same lap times has solarsystem, just check out the thread of the daytona laps times:) in fact i raced him yesterday and hes a super fast and super clean pilot:) it was side by side all the way!! TOP RACING it was! Tnx solar:sly:

I raced one of your members... Sutil_Alfredo... I was in a Mines and he was in a Lotus.... VERY GOOD racing... I was impressed... I think we were side by side for 2 or 3 laps... I sent him a message through PSN as well thanking him for the great race! 👍 Good to see some good Spanish drivers.. I was beginning to wonder.. :lol:

The Portuguese are better LOL (guilty):guilty:

Well.... Just say that Alfredo doesn´t count.
He is kind of our particular Hollo1, and we cannot clearly say he is spanish. Actually i think they are not from this planet. lol

The Portuguese are better LOL (guilty):guilty:

Yes, I must say my battle with you, with both of us in the Mines was one to remember... I was shaking after that one was finished... LOL Next time I'll take out a GTR and challenge you :lol:

Well.... Just say that Alfredo doesn´t count.
He is kind of our particular Hollo1, and we cannot clearly say he is spanish. Actually i think they are not from this planet. lol

Ah, so he is your Stig, so to say :lol:

Yes, I must say my battle with you, with both of us in the Mines was one to remember... I was shaking after that one was finished... LOL Next time I'll take out a GTR and challenge you :lol:

Ah, so he is your Stig, so to say :lol:

Any time dude! always up 4 some good racing. but im still a bit rusty with the mines:) I miss FUJI 800pp snif... those were the days when i won all the races in a whole week lol:) Friends called me King of Fuji hehe... oh well...

Back