Fido's PhotoZone ||| [Avr 22] Dakar 2003

France
France
GTP_Fido_le_muet
WELCOME

bannire01.jpg

Welcome to my humble Photo Gallery.
I'll try to keep this space as clear as possible.
Feel free to scroll up and down on the different pages to see some pictures that are not highlighted in this opening post. ;)
Comments and Criticisms are always welcome.
Enjoy your visit.​

Index

Last edited:

For this first set, I chose the Zonda R.
I'm actually going to see one in a few days during a big car meeting at the Circuit du Val de Vienne which is only a few kilometers from my place. There will also be a brand new Huayra, presented by Horacio Pagani himself so I'm kinda excited :P This event (Sport et Collection) is organized in order to raise funds to fight cancer. More reason to stop by if you're close enough (that's for my fellow French GTPers ;)).
Anyway, let's see the pics. And feel free to comment and discuss, whether you like the set or not :)

Last edited:
Really good pics here, you'll have to say what you think of the Huayra once you've seen it. I still can't make mind up as to whether I like it or not....

Wow ! A massive thank you to all of us for all your kind words. I hope you'll enjoy the future updates as well ;)

Really good pics here, you'll have to say what you think of the Huayra once you've seen it. I still can't make mind up as to whether I like it or not....
I'll surely give you some feedback about this new Pagani. 👍 I don't know what to think of it either. I think the pictures don't do it justice though.

I'll post some pics of the event and I'll try to open a thread in the right section so that I can share my experience during these two days. I have been going there every year for almost 10 years but it keeps getting bigger and bigger.

And if some French GTPers are planning to go there, let me know so we can meet ;)👍

Again thanks !

Fantastic set 👍👍, those 'banner' type shots (pic 3) are becoming your trademark now... and that last shot :drool: the sky and the light ... phew, Excellent start :)👍

Again, thanks a lot for all the kinds comment. :embarrassed::

Fantastic set 👍👍, those 'banner' type shots (pic 3) are becoming your trademark now... and that last shot :drool: the sky and the light ... phew, Excellent start :)👍
I don't know if the banners are my trademark but I like this style and I'll surely produce some new ones ;)
About that last shot, I was quite pleased with the result. Strangely, I was always bumping the saturation and for this set, I finally lowered it, to my great satisfaction. It makes the pictures look much more realistic.
I still have a lot to learn about editing though.

Hi guys !

Don't worry, I'm not giving up on this gallery. I love it but I have literaly zero time right now. I'm taking my exams and I have a lot on my plate. Everything will be over come wednesday evening ;)

I just wanted to share with you some pics of the event I mentionned in my Zonda post. And I wanted to make you jealous too :P

And the following are kinda GT5 related ;)
p1010521l.jpg
p1010596x.jpg
p1010566pr.jpg
p1010640l.jpg
p1010670d.jpg
p1010672q.jpg
p1010687i.jpg
img8295f.jpg
img8299.jpg
img8485y.jpg
<-- GT2 lovers : enjoy !
img8553q.jpg
img8585i.jpg
img8678o.jpg
p1010765k.jpg
<-- GT2 lovers : enjoy bis :P
p1010776s.jpg
p1010793l.jpg
<-- One of the F40 started to burn for unknown reason :(
p1010830e.jpg
<-- the beast in its cave
All these are premium :P

I know this is kinda off-topic and I really apologize.
So, if someone can point me in the right direction, I'd like to post more but I can't seem to find the right place for this on GTP. Is there a forum to post pic of automotive events ?

Well, I must say, I'm disappointed by the Huayra. It looks much better in the press wallpapers. It's efficient on the track but the Zonda looks way better 👍

I'm not sure where you should post them, I guess in the General Automotive section, but anyway, great shots. I love the real-life shots of the Ferrari 599 and the FF.

Hi ! :)
Finally, I can enjoy a bit of free time to continue my little gallery.
You've all been very kind with your comments on my Zonda R set so I hope you'll like this set as well.

This time, I tried something a bit different. I'm a fan of tennis and I'm a tennis player myself. With the French Open now over at Roland Garros, I wanted to do a set as a homage to this great Grand Slam event.
Peugeot is the main sponsor of the tournament and every year, they sell a Roland Garros Edition of one of their car. They started with the 205 and then continued with 106 206, 206cc, 207cc...
That's why I decided to do my own 206 Roland Garros. Let's see the pic and as always, fell free to comment and tell me what you think about the pics ;)

Last edited:
Comment j'ai pu louper les débuts de cette galerie ? (how hell did I could miss this gallery's opening?)

Subscribed...

Hello there :)
Time to update the Photozone 👍

Now that Roland Garros is over, it's time to head over to London for the Wimbledon Championships. Don't worry, no tennis court this time, just a little photoshoot through the busy streets of London in a pair of Lotuses : the old Elan and its little sister, the Elise. Both cars highligting the historic colors of Lotus, everything is in place for a tribute set ;)
Ladies and Gentlemens, shall we ?

Last edited:

Hey there !
Long time no see ;)

It's time to get this gallery up and running again. Now that I have completed B-Spec mode, I have more free time to take some GT5 pics! Anyway, I hope I can update this thing more regularly.
So, let's not waste time and welcome the newest addition to my modest PhotoZone.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present you...

I know, I know. No surprises there. Another batch of DLC stuff. But you knew this would happen didn't you? Anyway, I took my brand new red kart to this fun new track located inside a warehouse of some kind. I must say I was a bit skeptical when I first heard about this Kart Space. Like most of you, I thought of Mario Kart's Rainbow Road when I saw the screenshots. But this track is actually real fun ! And all the neon lights are a nice touch for photos. I still need to learn how to use them the best I can though.
Let's see what I have for now.

Like always, comments and criticisms are welcome and appreciated ;)

Last edited:
Looks fantastic, actually. :P
I never thought the Kart track would look that good. Very nice, I hope to see a shorter break until next update. :lol:

Amazing work. Good to see you updating again because I really liked your work.
I have to ask, did you like the track? I heard a lot of hate for it but I think it looks really good from the pictures I have seen.

Back