1.18 CONFIRMED GTACADEMY begins April 21st!

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 427 comments

Are you happy with the update?

• Yes

Votes: 105 61.4%
  • No

Votes: 66 38.6%

• Total voters
It feels to me they've made it oversteer alot more. A nice challenge, keeps you on your toes. Gold time is an easy, 1.28.000.

I got a 1.26.738 first time out with a DS3. That's it for me for this round. (I'm ineligible for GT Academy, hence the lack of effort. :lol: )

It sure doesn't feel like it has the normal grip of RH tires, feels more like in between SS and RH to me which, in my opinion, is a good thing. Liking the handling on this one. Even though this is just another meaningless round more or less, I may just put in a little more effort on this one just because I like the track. Really don't feel like pushing myself though until it really counts. Last year I pretty much burnt myself out in these preliminary rounds and didn't have much left in the tank for the final round. 2 weeks for these preliminary rounds is just way too long imo.

Just finished the event, last year i bronzed all rounds and coulnd't get better at them.
This year i golded round 1, managed to gold round 2.
Yes the car has some understeer, but less then the nismo in round 1
also exiting the corners, the Nismo GT3 has more torque and spins the wheels for me.
I'm not academy material, so i'm happy with my gold after 25 minutes.:D

That's the silliest poll I've ever seen. It's free stuff, how can that be bad? And we're getting pretty cool stuff out of the updates, a couple tracks, quite a few cars, all that jazz.

But yeah I barely managed to bronze round 2...that car did NOT wanna keep stable with me. Guess I need to improve my braking or something.

That's the silliest poll I've ever seen. It's free stuff, how can that be bad? And we're getting pretty cool stuff out of the updates, a couple tracks, quite a few cars, all that jazz.

But yeah I barely managed to bronze round 2...that car did NOT wanna keep stable with me. Guess I need to improve my braking or something.
Agree, the poll was pointless, but this thread was a mess to begin with...

Back