Pre order info + new confirmed cars

• Thread starter khkenni
  • 311 comments
I don't get why paint chips being in GT6 means there probably won't be a livery editor. Why can't the paint chips be for the base color and then you go over that with the livery editor?Its basically the same as having a color wheel or box, just with pre-made base colors. That's what I think atleast.

So for the US, Does anyone know if we will get the anniversary edition with all the goodies? I really want the steelbook and would rather not go to gamestop to preorder.
I might not be seeing it, but details on the anniversary edition seem a little vague.
Same here, a steelbook would be awesome but only confirmed in some PAL (europe/Aus/NZ) pre orders I've heard/seen reported on this site. Nothing for NTSC on Gamestop nor Amazon as far as steelbooks have been reported (but it's still early).

I could care less about the additional content, but would love to add a GT6 steelbook to my large steelbook collection however.

Same here, a steelbook would be awesome but only confirmed in some PAL (europe/Aus/NZ) pre orders I've heard/seen reported on this site. Nothing for NTSC on Gamestop nor Amazon as far as steelbooks have been reported (but it's still early).

I could care less about the additional content, but would love to add a GT6 steelbook to my large steelbook collection however.

If its the steel book you after, trust me you won't have a problem find several hundreds of GT6 steel book on EBAY. That I can promise you. The pre order cars however, especially the modified and painted ones that you need the pre order printed code for will be rare and once they are gone they are gone.

If its the steel book you after, trust me you won't have a problem find several hundreds of GT6 steel book on EBAY. That I can promise you. The pre order cars however, especially the modified and painted ones that you need the pre order printed code for will be rare and once they are gone they are gone.

I gotta have a steelbook!! To some it's a peice of tin but not to me. Oh, I will preorder the 15th Anniversary but at a later date so I can see more details about the game and retailers etc. As of this moment, no mention of "special" preorders from Best Buy, Target nor Walmart so I'll wait.

Bobby-Vegas
I gotta have a steelbook!! To some it's a peice of tin but not to me. Oh, I will preorder the 15th Anniversary but at a later date so I can see more details about the game and retailers etc. As of this moment, no mention of "special" preorders from Best Buy, Target nor Walmart so I'll wait.

I can imagine the months down the road, we will hear about preorder stuff from those retailers. I tell you one thing, I wont get it from Walmart. They have been putting their ugly and large "Only at Walmart" art printed right on the box now. It isn't something that can just be peeled off anymore either. So annoying.

is any way to get the 15th Anniversary version of GT 6 in the U.K. yet, coz what I'm seein it's america only atm, looks like EU will be getting ****ed again, I was hoping to get a couple of codes for GT1 - 4 as DLC for the 15th year of GT, oh well guess I can still dream about it

Back