Pre order info + new confirmed cars

• Thread starter khkenni
  • 311 comments
So does any place actually have the 15th Anniv Steelbook available to pre-order now? I feel so stupid...

Same here, I pre-ordered from Gamestop thinking that all we were getting was the 15th Anniv. Upgrade. Just want to make sure I've got this correct, there is a further Steelbook version coming out as well?

I believe it's simply a regional packaging difference, we all appear to be getting the same "15th Anniversary Edition" in terms of digital content. The difference is the US simply gets a digital upgrade with Gamestop Preorders where as Europe gets a fancy tin box version.

Right now at least that's how it seems to me from what I've read online.

I believe it's simply a regional packaging difference, we all appear to be getting the same "15th Anniversary Edition" in terms of digital content. The difference is the US simply gets a digital upgrade with Gamestop Preorders where as Europe gets a fancy tin box version.

Right now at least that's how it seems to me from what I've read online.

I find it annoying how I have to go to Gamestop (a place I don't quite care for mind you) to get the best stuff when it comes to preordering GT6 here in the states. Basically to get everything the UK version gets, I would have to get it from both Gamestop and Amazon. Not that I would do that, as 1 mil in game credits will be easy enough to get as it is, but the principal of the matter is what has me a little irritated.

Now I have got nothing against the UK getting the awesome version with all the goodies, as I know you guys sure do get the short end of the stick when it comes to preorders and special editions, but it is funny how the one time I really want the "best" version of a game I actually have to take my money to Gamestop. And damn, a special edition steelbook? Games like this deserve those and I really, really hope somehow in the next few months, word comes out that the US will get their steelbook too. One can dream right?:)

Given the amount of confusion going on in this thread it really shows how unclear the announcements have been. My best bet at this moment is just waiting to see if this all clears up because some questions, specially regarding the "15th Anniversary" edition, can't be answered yet.

Patience, GTP'ers. After all, it makes no difference pre-ordering now or pre-ordering in a couple of weeks/months.

Given the amount of confusion going on in this thread it really shows how unclear the announcements have been. My best bet at this moment is just waiting to see if this all clears up because some questions, specially regarding the "15th Anniversary" edition, can't be answered yet.

Patience, GTP'ers. After all, it makes no difference pre-ordering now or pre-ordering in a couple of weeks/months.

Yea, pretty much. There really is a long way to go to release so I am going to simmer down a bit lol.:)👍

I find it annoying how I have to go to Gamestop (a place I don't quite care for mind you) to get the best stuff when it comes to preordering GT6 here in the states. Basically to get everything the UK version gets, I would have to get it from both Gamestop and Amazon. Not that I would do that, as 1 mil in game credits will be easy enough to get as it is, but the principal of the matter is what has me a little irritated.

Now I have got nothing against the UK getting the awesome version with all the goodies, as I know you guys sure do get the short end of the stick when it comes to preorders and special editions, but it is funny how the one time I really want the "best" version of a game I actually have to take my money to Gamestop. And damn, a special edition steelbook? Games like this deserve those and I really, really hope somehow in the next few months, word comes out that the US will get their steelbook too. One can dream right?:)

I hear you, 2 of the last 6 games I got from Gamestop were damaged. I don't care what the bonus is, I orderred from Amazon, I would rather have a working game than the hassle of return/replacement!

Just wanted to clear something. If you preorder they send you the game earlier in order to have it in the same day as it launches, or they send it the day it launches?

Just wanted to clear something. If you preorder they send you the game earlier in order to have it in the same day as it launches, or they send it the day it launches?

Most places send it in time to reach you on the day of release. Sometimes you get them a day or two early, sometimes later. Depends on the retailer and when they send it.

Most places send it in time to reach you on the day of release. Sometimes you get them a day or two early, sometimes later. Depends on the retailer and when they send it.

OK thanks! I will need to clear that up before I preorder (if I am going to).

New cars confirmed!

2013 Dodge Viper GTS
2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
2013 Ford Focus ST
2011 Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6
2008 Toyota TRD [BRZ] 86 Racing [car]
2008 Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car
1968 Lotus Europa (type54)

The return of paint chips is also confirmed.

I hope these cars aren't Pre-order content, because I'd be sad if they are.:nervous:

No worries, there aren't. It was said that those new cars are actually in the base game. These ones are just pre-order bonuses with GT liveries on them. :)

Thanks for telling me that. :)

But how much will the 15th Anniversary Edition version of GT6 will coast if I want to pre-order it at Gamestop?

Thanks for telling me that. :)

But how much will the 15th Anniversary Edition version of GT6 will coast if I want to pre-order it at Gamestop?

Guys, read these threads. All of these questions have been answered many times.

But, to answer your question, here in the US, it looks like it is the same price ($60).

Not a single one of those cars interest me.

Where's the McLaren P1? Where's the LaFerrari? Other cars as well but ya, pre-ordering is kind of a moot point for me now.

edit:
there should be tracks as a bonus.

No that is a misprint. The new Viper is now exclusively represented under the SRT brand. Just like the Dodge RAM is basically its own division now.

But we don't know if it's represented that way in the game. That was his question.

No that is a misprint. The new Viper is now exclusively represented under the SRT brand. Just like the Dodge RAM is basically its own division now.

Are you refering to the game?

meant it like R1600Turbo mentioned

If it is a 2013 Viper that it says on the preorder list, the only way it can be represented is in the SRT Viper GT or GTS designation. Those are the only two flavors available as of right now for the SRT Viper until they start announcing the ACR or GTSR versions that no doubtedly will pop up in the future.

Hi,
i have a question about the GT 6 Anniversary Edition. I don´t know, how i can get the edition in Germnay. Amazon Germany and Gamestop Germany hasn´t got any Pre order boni. So how can i get the Anniversary Edition in Germany ?
Let´s hope for Pre order boni in Germany

Back