Pre order info + new confirmed cars

• Thread starter khkenni
  • 311 comments
Absolutely, I'm just saying PD giving us a car with a custom livery doesn't allude to anything, they've been doing that for years.

Correct. Until we get a definitive answer, there is no way of knowing either way. Even though we do have a hint of sorts from Kaz.đź‘Ť

I wonder if that is a concrete date or not. My anniversary is very close to that date and I would hate to miss out on playing GT6 at launch. LOL

The way I always look at it is if the big retailers with direct publisher contacts don't have a release date a random, unheard of local retailer is also very unlikely to have a release date.

I wonder if that is a concrete date or not. My anniversary is very close to that date and I would hate to miss out on playing GT6 at launch. LOL

Other media says 16th November... I'm sure that we'll know the release date before those shops đź‘Ť

The uk preorders don't appear to have been updated yet. I think the links at the likes of play.com and amazon.co.uk are what was there before the pre order bonus announcement. I'm guessing uk retailers have yet to agree with Sony what bonuses their company gets.

I assume there are various packages put up for sale by Sony and retailers bid to be able to offer those?

The way I always look at it is if the big retailers with direct publisher contacts don't have a release date a random, unheard of local retailer is also very unlikely to have a release date.

That's probably a good idea Samus.

Other media says 16th November... I'm sure that we'll know the release date before those shops đź‘Ť

Indeed. As long as it's avoiding that November 28 date, I will be ok.:lol:

Right, help me out here.

Is the 15th anniversary more expensive than the standard game or what? On the link to GameStop it describes the 15th anniversary edition, but I'm not sure if that's really what you can pre-order on the site. If I pre-order on GameStop am I preordering the 15th anniversary edition or a standard edition. Is there a difference?

Ugh, I need some more info before I preorder so I make sure I get the right version. This is so confusing, hopefully we will soon get a bit more info on this...

~Turtle

Right, help me out here.

Is the 15th anniversary more expensive than the standard game or what? On the link to GameStop it describes the 15th anniversary edition, but I'm not sure if that's really what you can pre-order on the site. If I pre-order on GameStop am I preordering the 15th anniversary edition or a standard edition. Is there a difference?

Ugh, I need some more info before I preorder so I make sure I get the right version. This is so confusing, hopefully we will soon get a bit more info on this...

~Turtle
The anniversary edition is announced to be 10 bucks more expensive. That what you find on the gamestop site is only an anniversary edition upgrade, not the actual anniversary edition.

Content is the same, although the real one has a steelbook case.

The anniversary edition is announced to be 10 bucks more expensive. That what you find on the gamestop site is only an anniversary edition upgrade, not the actual anniversary edition.

20 bucks here in Spain, or Euros which is really the same for Sony...

Hmmm... I call minimum 600Bs more (Over a 1.000-2.000 minimum price) for this 15th anniversary edition in some of the countless "Gamer" stores (Where these "Gamers" don't know S*** about the industry).

I have lost all traces of hope in the Venezuelan game industry if we even have one :grumpy:

Thankfully Amazon exists.

Last edited:
20 bucks here in Spain, or Euros which is really the same for Sony...
What is this based on? Preorder prices?

From the playstation site:
Glad you like the line up! The RRP for the Standard Edition is €69.99, Anniversary Edition RRP is €79.99 or local market equivalent prices

So just so I'm getting this right, what you're telling me is the one on GameStop has the extra cars, paint chips, suits, and Beyond The Apex, but not the steel book case.

That's what you're saying, correct?

~Turtle

Not sure what the hurry is, game is still months away from release.

And preorders are now. Showing off 'special liveried' cars in a preorder pack does good for whetting the appetite, and increase the desire to get the preorder, which in turn gives gains to gamestop etc.

Right, the US (hopefully all the NA region) Gamestop preorder bonus is basically a digital upgrade to the Anniversary Edition. The physical tin box Anniversary Edition appears to only be on available in other regions (Europe at least) and contains the same digital content and a nice tin box, not sure if they get anything else physical besides the box though.

And preorders are now. Showing off 'special liveried' cars in a preorder pack does good for whetting the appetite, and increase the desire to get the preorder, which in turn gives gains to gamestop etc.

Still plenty of time for pre-orders though was my point.

Right, the US (hopefully all the NA region) Gamestop preorder bonus is basically a digital upgrade to the Anniversary Edition. The physical tin box Anniversary Edition appears to only be on available in other regions (Europe at least) and contains the same digital content and a nice tin box, not sure if they get anything else physical besides the box though.

Thank you, and dr_slump, for finally giving me a concrete answer, I guess I'll preorder it in a week or two off of GameStop.

~Turtle

So does any place actually have the 15th Anniv Steelbook available to pre-order now? I feel so stupid...

Latest Posts

Back