10/20/2007 Demo

  • Thread starter Thread starter M5_dude
  • 897 comments
  • 100,777 views
Hi guys

I'm waiting just like you for the release of the demo version...

Is is possible to download it from my pc, and then copy it for the ps3?

Thanks

David

UNfortunately not, will probably download directly to your ps3 hdd like all other demo/ games
 
im assuming that this demo will release at 6PM PACIFIC CANADIAN TIME because 12 noon in Tokyo translates to roughly that time here.
 
so who is gonna be the guy to let everyone know when the demo is released?

where will he/she post it?
 
I'm guessing as soon as it comes out someone will post it, unless they are selfish :D
 
Tıme here 09:00 p.m i m gonna wait till morning.
 
i think i will lol ive been checking every hour or so lol
 
It seems that it is 4:45 AM in tokyo and the demo is supposedly released at 12:00 (midday), therefore the demo will be available in around 6 hours 15 minutes, for those of you who are wondering. Set your timers. 👍
 
oops my bad, seems my calculation was correct, I just put the 4:45 as a typo, I meant 3:45AM
 
Enough time calculation.. We'll wait and see
 
which car do you choose? me Mıtsu X
 
8473-thumb.jpg













rofl3.gif
rofl3.gif
rofl3.gif
 
woohoo, 7 hours left til release in japan. Where i live the demo will be available 7 am and its saturday tomorrow. yay! :D
 
What if the demo is delayed?
Would anyone be surprised?
 
What if the demo is delayed?
Would anyone be surprised?
Careful, that's how rumors start and then the whole forum will be all upset for nothing.
 
IT'S OUT !!!!!!!! im downloading it :bowdown::bowdown:

can wait to play !!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'll have to wait till tommorrow to play, sadly now I won't be able to sleep...
 
Back