10/20/2007 Demo

• Thread starter M5_dude
  • 897 comments
While we all wait for the demo, here are a few picks to oogle at.

gt5p02.jpg

gt5p07.jpg

gt5p16.jpg

More available at http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20071019/gt5p.htm

Exactly. It's Daytona. :D

Are you excited? No, you're not - you hate Daytona. :D

Possible only a show-off - or maybe some unexpected surprise, but I wouldn't bet my money on it.

Just did the Babelfish of WatchImpress article.

Time-Trial should be in as well as 16-car race.

GT:TV is in the demo too, with free videos for new cars unvieling from Tokyo Auto Show.

Cars in demo will also change trough days - GT-R will become "unmasked" and Impreza will apear afterwards.

Didn't understand the end part about "being imposibble to advance", but maybe the demo will become unplayable after the 11th Nov, as was the case with Everybody's Golf demo.

Here is the complete translation, since I'm lazy to type:

"Corporation SONY computer entertainment (SCEJ), for place t Shaun 3 of December 13th sale schedule free trial version of online Carla if simulator " 5 prologue", with "PLAYSTATION Store" from October 20th to November 11th is transmitted with period limitation.

As for the trial version which this time is transmitted, because it becomes download transmission with of PS3 private online service "PLAYSTATION Store" only, PS3 which is connected to network becomes necessary. As for the download with PC and installation from the record media being not to be possible, we would like you to note.

In trial version, travelling possible single race/lace mode (online opposition you release simultaneously at 16 units course of play possible 7 cars 1 kind (the Suzuka circuit) to in addition) and, with image transmission corner " TV" inside the game notice image of program of offer schedule is recorded.

< Recording model >
(1) NISSAN: GT-R (mask state)
(2) Mitsubishi: Run sir evolution X GSR
(3) BMW: 135i coupe
(4) Daihatsu: OFC-1
(5) Toyota: Rec suspension IS F
(6) Matsuda:
(7) Subaru: In presser WRX STI
In addition, it is held with Chiba prefecture Makuhari from October 26th extending through November 11th with to be linked "40th Tokyo motor show 2007", from October 23rd period to 25 days, of the new model car (unveiling ceremony) is held in the game, with " TV" related original program is free transmitted. In addition, also text transmission of motor sport-related news is done.
During period of 25 days, play possible model increases from October 23rd with the timing which you play, indicatory state of the car changes. Concrete at stage October 20th, as for the inside play possible car of the above-mentioned recording model from (1) (4) 4 units. (5) (6) it cannot use, but it can look at appearance. (7) Concerning, it cannot either look at appearance.

That, adjusting to the formality announcement of the automaker which is done during session of Tokyo motor show, (5), (6) becomes enabled, (7) appears. Furthermore, also (1) it enters mask state is done .

Furthermore, and online service "of TV" and so on after "the 5 prologue" of product edition was sold, becomes utilization failure. In addition after the online service ending, when the saving data is deleted, it becomes impossible to advance ."

Just did the Babelfish of WatchImpress article.

Time-Trial should be in as well as 16-car race.

GT:TV is in the demo too, with free videos for new cars unvieling from Tokyo Auto Show.

Cars in demo will also change trough days - GT-R will become "unmasked" and Impreza will apear afterwards.

Didn't understand the end part about "being imposibble to advance", but maybe the demo will become unplayable after the 11th Nov, as was the case with Everybody's Golf demo.

Here is the complete translation, since I'm lazy to type:

"Corporation SONY computer entertainment (SCEJ), for place t Shaun 3 of December 13th sale schedule free trial version of online Carla if simulator " 5 prologue", with "PLAYSTATION Store" from October 20th to November 11th is transmitted with period limitation.

As for the trial version which this time is transmitted, because it becomes download transmission with of PS3 private online service "PLAYSTATION Store" only, PS3 which is connected to network becomes necessary. As for the download with PC and installation from the record media being not to be possible, we would like you to note.

In trial version, travelling possible single race/lace mode (online opposition you release simultaneously at 16 units course of play possible 7 cars 1 kind (the Suzuka circuit) to in addition) and, with image transmission corner " TV" inside the game notice image of program of offer schedule is recorded.

< Recording model >
(6) Matsuda:
In addition, it is held with Chiba prefecture Makuhari from October 26th extending through November 11th with to be linked "40th Tokyo motor show 2007", from October 23rd period to 25 days, of the new model car (unveiling ceremony) is held in the game, with " TV" related original program is free transmitted. In addition, also text transmission of motor sport-related news is done.
During period of 25 days, play possible model increases from October 23rd with the timing which you play, indicatory state of the car changes. Concrete at stage October 20th, as for the inside play possible car of the above-mentioned recording model from (1) (4) 4 units. (5) (6) it cannot use, but it can look at appearance. (7) Concerning, it cannot either look at appearance.

That, adjusting to the formality announcement of the automaker which is done during session of Tokyo motor show, (5), (6) becomes enabled, (7) appears. Furthermore, also (1) it enters mask state is done .

Furthermore, and online service "of TV" and so on after "the 5 prologue" of product edition was sold, becomes utilization failure. In addition after the online service ending, when the saving data is deleted, it becomes impossible to advance ."

Ok, so if I understand it right, the usage of cars will advance as the motor show progresses, with the Nissan GT-r being masked until its unveilance later next week, car number 5 and 6 will only be viewable and not driveable until they are unveiled at the motor show and the subaru will be driveable but without an interior view. Further, the GT:TV feature will be unavailable after prologue released and the progress of cars eg the Nissan GT-R unmasking will be unavailable after the span of 3 weeks in wich the game is downloadable if you delete your save game...this also means that you will then also not be able to play with car 5,6 and 7

How cool would it be if they slipped photomode into this? Seriously, if they did I will never play GT4 again...From what I have seen I want to drive all of these cars...

I don't think it will become unplayable, just limited to download between those dates. I have the Everybody's Golf demo and while it is not available to download anymore the demo itself still works fine. Same case with the Folklore demo that was up on the Euro store for a short time, that still works OK.

Regards

Scaff

After multiple attempts I am unable to create a japanese account, It won't let me use any user name, even random babble of numbers and letters. I can't see a way around the problem.

J"Corporation SONY computer entertainment (SCEJ), for place t Shaun 3 of December 13th sale schedule free trial version of online Carla if simulator " 5 prologue", with "PLAYSTATION Store" from October 20th to November 11th is transmitted with period limitation.

< Recording model >
(6) Matsuda:

I also did a Babelfish translation , but from the official site page here : http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d1285.html
and I haven't obtain exactly the same things.....

It adjusts to ' the opening "of 40th Tokyo motor show and 2007" &#12464;&#12521;&#12531;&#12484;&#12540;&#12522;&#12473;&#12514; 5 prologue free trial version ' at period limitation download offers.

New model car announcement at the actual meeting place state of the car on the game &#12450;&#12531;&#12532;&#12455;&#12452;&#12523; which the synchronizer is done (unveiling) the event, just was announced race/lace with the new model car, is quantity such as transmission and motor sport-related text news transmission of the original program which it collected materials at the meeting place, ill-smelling it is we have become contents.

Downloading by all means, please enjoy. < Offer method > With download you offer. Because "playstation 3" it is private online service "PLAYSTATION &#65390; Store" only empty download possible, was connected to network "playstation 3" is necessary.

With download with the personal computer and installation from the memory media being not to be possible, please note.

< Schedule period > 2007 October 20th (Saturday) around noon? 2007 November 11th (day) to * October 26th? Opening (October 24 and 25 days reporting authorized personnel invitation day) are done on November 11th, with it is the period limitation download which is linked "40th Tokyo motor show 2007".

< Schedule contents > Play possible 7 models (LEXUS IS F, NISSAN GT-R, Matsuda &#12450;&#12486;&#12531;&#12470;, the Subaru impreza WRX STI, Mitsubishi Lancer evolution X GSR, Daihatsu OFC-1, BMW 135i coupe)

Recording course 1 type (Suzuka circuit) 16 unit simultaneous only single race/lace mode of travelling (there is no online opposition)

To to adjust "40th Tokyo motor show 2007", October 23rd? Holding &#12450;&#12531;&#12532;&#12455;&#12452;&#12523;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488; of the new model car on the game extending through October 25th Recording the notice image of the program which with image transmission corner "&#12464;&#12521;&#12531;&#12484;&#12540;&#12522;&#12473;&#12514; TV" inside the game plans offer Same "&#12464;&#12521;&#12531;&#12484;&#12540;&#12522;&#12473;&#12514; TV" at on "40th Tokyo motor show 2007" no charge transmission related original program Motor sport-related text news transmission < Notice > Online service (&#12450;&#12531;&#12532;&#12455;&#12452;&#12523;, &#12464;&#12521;&#12531;&#12484;&#12540;&#12522;&#12473;&#12514; TV and news) it cannot utilize with offline.
Connecting "playstation 3" to network, please enjoy.

October 23rd? During &#12450;&#12531;&#12532;&#12455;&#12452;&#12523;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488; period October 25th, there is a yes or no of travelling and a model where indicatory state changes depending upon the timing which you play.

Product edition ' &#12464;&#12521;&#12531;&#12484;&#12540;&#12522;&#12473;&#12514; 5 prologue ' all online services with respect to free trial version (&#12450;&#12531;&#12532;&#12455;&#12452;&#12523;, &#12464;&#12521;&#12531;&#12484;&#12540;&#12522;&#12473;&#12514; TV and news) it becomes not be able to utilize after the selling. Online after servicing and the end, deleting the saving data, the stripe uninformed while &#12450;&#12531;&#12532;&#12455;&#12452;&#12523;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488; is initial condition it becomes unable to advance. Please pay attention to handling the saving data. < Related page > Product edition ' &#12464;&#12521;&#12531;&#12484;&#12540;&#12522;&#12473;&#12514; 5 prologue ' specially installed page

;)

Hi guys

I'm waiting just like you for the release of the demo version...

Is is possible to download it from my pc, and then copy it for the ps3?

Thanks

David

Hi guys

I'm waiting just like you for the release of the demo version...

Is is possible to download it from my pc, and then copy it for the ps3?

Thanks

David

According to the crappy translation by Google of the GT JPN site, this is not possible. You have to connect to the PSN store via your PS3 to get the demo.

Back