2012 Formula One Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

So, the fuel gauge is reading close to... LOOK OVER THERE, AN OVERHEATING ALTERNATOR! ABORT! ABORT!

A likely story.

And in the end, it didn't even get them anywhere close to Lewis' time.

Although I'm so happy about it, that Alonso can now catch up Vettel in the championship, but I have this strange feeling again, that this whole F1 is scripted! It's too good to be true. It's like the director of this F1 drama doesn't want a boring ending with Vettel winning the remaining races.

YES! Now Vettel won't run away with it.

...Yet ;)

I have little doubt that he'll still take the championship, we just get a nice injection of excitement in the mean time. Which, if happens, I'm fine with. I like Seb, I just feel the same as a few guys on here... Crave the competition.

Although I'm so happy about it, that Alonso can now catch up Vettel in the championship, but I have this strange feeling again, that this whole F1 is scripted! It's too good to be true. It's like the director of this F1 drama doesn't want a boring ending with Vettel winning the remaining races.

If it is scripted they are stupid to write Vettel leading every lap for 3 straight races. Not to mention last year happened...

Justin
If it is scripted they are stupid to write Vettel leading every lap for 3 straight races. Not to mention last year happened...

Maybe they're the same people that write soaps?

Pathetic, Red Bull. Pathetic. You're supposed to be better than this.

Why did this take so long? He didn't have enough fuel to make it back to the pits AND provide a 1 litre fuel sample. Exactly same situation as Hamilton in Barcelona.
I thought his penalty was harsh, but at least they are consistent now.

Vettel is going to have a terrible day at the office tomorrow. Lowest top speed and supposedly an easy one stop race.

Herp derp. So how does this from pitlane-starting work? The lights go green and he drives out of his pit box? What are his chances for tomorrow?

Herp derp. So how does this from pitlane-starting work? The lights go green and he drives out of his pit box? What are his chances for tomorrow?

All of the cars will pass turn one, once the last car has passed then Vettel may leave the pit-lane.

He will be starting from HRT's special spot.
He should be able to get a point or two, but it's going to be hard when you can't overtake.

I wonder if Red Bull will change gearbox and engine...

EDIT: And this is why it's stupid to say that X driver have won the title before he has.

MÜLE_9242;7774333
HAHA VETTLE

you suck.

As much as I'm not a Vettel fan, Vettle have nothing to do with it.

I just hope Hamilton gonna win and that Alonso can grab some good points so that the end of the season is even more exciting.

EDIT: And this is why it's stupid to say that X driver have won the title before he has.

At least nobody's printed the book yet. :D

Vettel may likely win the title, but this keeps Alonso's flailing hopes alive two or three races longer.

Makes sense to change the gearbox and engine now, since things can't get any worse, and that puts them in prime position for the last few races.

Alonso after hearing the news:

l6210713.jpg

I wonder how Red Bull set up their car, did they get it set up for a leading lights to flag race with emphasis on qualy or did they sacrifice qualy for better race performance scrapping amongst the pack?

Also, where will Vettels car be placed in the pit lane, before the underground section or after it?

Before the tunnel, where the pit limiter 'deactivation line' or whatever you call it is.

Jennie Gow @JennieGow

RBR believe fuel was in the cell, that's what Renault told them but without moving panels they couldn't tell so took car from Parc Ferme #F1
Retweeted by Andrew Benson

Does this hint at Red Bull looking for ways to appeal? Surely they can't just find the missing 150ml in the fuel cell and contest the whole thing? (sorry, my speculation goggles are all fogged up!)

Missed Qualifying (PVR issue) and resorted to watching internet highlights on Ten/One's website. Being the useless network that they are they didn't show Vettel stopping on the circuit, so I had no idea about this until reading about it here.

Hope Vettel can at least get in the points or something. Starting from pit-lane in Abu Dhabi puts you at more of a disadvantage because of the pit exit.

Wow so now we finally get some proof of a few things:
-Can Vettel race to the front?
-Can Abu Dhabi provide a good race?

I have no doubt of Vettel's ability to race through the field..but I'm not sure we will get a good race.

But at least it will be interesting to follow Vettel's progress versus Alonso. Nice for the championship!

Latest Posts

Back