2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,798 views
They're all just gonna take a wave around because Brad has to pit.
If they are two laps down, they will still be one lap down though.
 
It would be funny if it happened at a place like Bristol, because everyone would be 2-3 laps down and Keselowski would be the only one on the lead lap. :lol:
 
Burger King and Taco Bell in a mashup worse than actually putting their food together. :lol:
I'm surprised Tony Stewart wasn't right in the middle of that.
 
I initially thought the 7 was the 1. Similar colors and all...
 
Do NASCARS drive in rain?

As it looks like it is coming.
 
Wow they timed that Hamlin shot perfectly. Hamlin was like "look the camera is on me, I should get loose and spin."
 
Wow they timed that Hamlin shot perfectly. Hamlin was like "look the camera is on me, I should get loose and spin."

Kansas has more run off than the whole track area of Bristol.
 
The Goodyear tire this week is apparently entirely too hard, so it lacks dependable grip. I guess that's better than blowing up every 40 laps, removing all green flag stops.
 
The Goodyear tire this week is apparently entirely too hard, so it lacks dependable grip. I guess that's better than blowing up every 40 laps, removing all green flag stops.

Something that F1 and NASCAR both have in common this weekend, their tires are too hard for the tracks that they are racing at.
 
Ok, it's 2.20 am, I am getting tired, but i;m sure I just saw Danica on lead lap in top 15. :scared:
 
The slick tires can barely handle dry tracks this year. I wouldn't trust Goodyear to make a tire capable of handling anything else.

Just be glad there not perellis.
 
Just be glad there not perellis.
? Pirelli's aren't bad this year and the issues last year were more on the FIA and FOM wants and teams installing them against the specified design. Goodyear is just not developing as well as they once used to and seem to not care because they've been the sole provider for years and years and years.
 
Burger King and Taco Bell in a mashup worse than actually putting their food together. :lol:
reason #34,783 why Burger King needs to sponsor a bigger team. Or Kyle Larson.

Blame the pit cycles and cautions. Once it works itself out, she'll be back in 20th again.
Now she's 10th. Something ain't right here tonight
 
reason #34,783 why Burger King needs to sponsor a bigger team. Or Kyle Larson.


Now she's 10th. Something ain't right here tonight
Give it time. Kenseth got lapped on the poorly-timed caution. Johnson and others pitted on the previous caution while she stayed out, and will get back by here before too long.
 
Give it time. Kenseth got lapped on the poorly-timed caution. Johnson and others pitted on the previous caution while she stayed out, and will get back by here before too long.

Why did Bowyer drop back?
 
She's been in 9-13th place all night.
 
No she hasn't, she was at one point in 22nd so...

Yeah, but that was probably from green flag pit stop cycles. She's got a top 10 car tonight.
 
Well, the track has lost power to the back of the track. Methinks Bain is back from the Baltimore/San Francisco Super Bowl
 
Back