2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,792 views
Stewart looks to be having a problem. The car is really now slipping back.
 
Calm down men, she is running well but I feel she is pushing too hard and may be using up her car too soon.
 
I thought I'd leave this fact, but I have NASCAR Raceview on my phone and telemetry says that Danica is faster than the leader. :eek:
 
How did Tony Gibson re-vinyl the 4 and the 10 during the race without anyone noticing? Under cover of darkness on the back straight?
 
I thought I'd leave this fact, but I have NASCAR Raceview on my phone and telemetry says that Danica is faster than the leader. :eek:

I see the same thing on the live telemetry that NASCAR.com provides.
 
How did Tony Gibson re-vinyl the 4 and the 10 during the race without anyone noticing? Under cover of darkness on the back straight?

They must have gussied up an old Kevin Conway car (with driver) for Tony Stewart.
 
And now all SHR cars get coverage!
 
Wow. Gordon and Harvick picked up a few positions each.
 
And Stewart came out something like 15th.
 
And Busch stays out to take the lead.
 
I'm just utterly amazed. I really have nothing snarky to say this time about Danica as she actually is driving beyond average for once. Its almost not normal.
 
Wow. Gordon and Harvick picked up a few positions each.

A few? More like a ton, wow look at Kyle Busch too...

I'm just utterly amazed. I really have nothing snarky to say this time about Danica as she actually is driving beyond average for once. Its almost not normal.

Surreal sir.
 
Long John Silver's is down
 
Geez. Gilliland just drove into Allgaier.
 
Bad night for the backmarkers...
 
Damn, and I thought the wreck from the Indycar race earlier was insane.
 
Dammit Gilliland, why didn't you at least TRY to avoid that crash? You looked like you just accepted your fate.
 
Back