2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,757 views
I say there'll be at least two more cautions.
 
One caution so far. I'll be shocked if the one caution so far winds up being the only one.
 
If this race somehow stays green to the end, the race will end up smashing the old race average speed record.
 
How in the name of France did nobody hit him?! :eek:
 
That has got to be one of the most shocking non-big ones in recent times.
 
Brendan nearly saved it too!

"This changes... Everything."
 
After they restart, I have the feeling, that we'll get... [*eerie music] The Big One.
 
Well... It's seemed Tona had been crazier than Dega lately... So expect anything.
 
The most predictable thing about Daytona and Talladega is that they're unpredictable.
 
Well then.... Put away the Caution flag only to bring it back out.
 
Not that I hate Kyle Busch, but because it's the Nationwide series, I'm very happy he had to get gas.
 
This may turn into a fuel mileage race!
 
>Cars low on fuel
>Causes restart to be delayed, adding a lap to the race because none of them are in place
 
NASCAR waved the green off on purpose :lol: I swear they did.
 
GWC with a side of mayhem coming up. :nervous:
 
How did they not crash!? :eek:
 
YES YES YES!!! HELL YES KASEY! THATABOY!
 
Wow outta no where
 
Damn, that race felt like it went by quick. And what a finish, just that close. Great race there and some great saves (especially Darrell Wallace Jr).


Edit: As much as its cool to see Clements, Reed and Sieg in the Dash 4 cash, Regan is just gonna take it by virtue of these races being on non-restrictor plate tracks.
 
I'm now using nothing but Hellman's products after that. :D
 
Back