2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,747 views
Junior got the Lucky Dog award. I don't agree with most debris cautions, but hey, at least this one wasn't caused by toilet paper. That was a crappy one.
 
Daytona... weather... they should build a roof for that track.
 
Well, the Daytona 500 got delayed due to a tornado warning so they might as well let it be a rainy sweep. The one nice thing about Daytona and 'Dega is that anyone who finishes can have a chance to win the race. Knowing that rain is close, I won't be shocked if another wreck happens soon.
NASCAR's Facebook account says 16 cars were involved in the Big One at lap 20.
 
Another wreck is right 'round the corner. Whether its small or large, its coming. :nervous:
 
After I stopped cursing and throwing things, Stenhouse damn near rolled the car when he spun out...
 
As long as it doesn't turn into anything like the Nationwide qualifying...
 
Right now, we can't make fun of Danica since she's in the top ten after being involved in the lap 20 wreck.
 
Right now, we can't make fun of Danica since she's in the top ten after being involved in the lap 20 wreck.
I just think that she doesn't have the speed to pull it off today though, or the luck. But it would be awesome if she won this.
 
Right now, we can't make fun of Danica since she's in the top ten after being involved in the lap 20 wreck.
I don't remember her actually being involved in that...

Edit: Guess she was.
 
It only matters from exit of turn four to the checkers if you ask me.
 
I swear, if I watched 7+ hours of dead air during rain delay coverage to have this race go no more than 160 laps, I'll be livid

Danica Missed her pit box.
 
Why can't you make fun of Danica? Running near the front at Daytona means nothing to be honest.
This.

Earlier the top 3 were Ragan, Gilliland and Sorenson.... I think there's still room for making fun of Danica.
 
This.

Earlier the top 3 were Ragan, Gilliland and Sorenson.... I think there's still room for making fun of Danica.
And she missed her pit box. That's begging to be made fun of.
 
Danica gets the lucky dog after a debris caution.

I could make a joke but it may break the AUP lol
 
France must be laughing right now.
 
I was referring to the fact that she was up front after being involved in the 16 car wreck. Of course, now, she can once again be made fun of after her fail. You had to at least give credit where credit was due, though.
 
I was referring to the fact that she was up front after being involved in the 16 car wreck. Of course, now, she can once again be made fun of after her fail. You had to at least give credit where credit was due, though.
Once again. Way too early to give credit to a good run.
 
I don't blame her though... there were 5-6 empty pit stalls before her's. Must have been really hard to see with all that empty space.
They may need to put caution tape on her pit board like they did with Junior :lol:
 
She proved that she can at least drive through the field. Whether or not she can actually do it in the clutch at crunch time remains to be seen.
 
I'm not the only one that sees a hint of Ricky Craven #32 Tide car in Danica's paint scheme today, right?
THATS what it looked like! I've been trying to figure it out all weekend!

Annnd horrible looking weather.
 
Sigh. She proved nothing. Driving through the field at a restrictor plate track is par for the course. It would be more of a problem if she did nothing and was stuck in the back. Praising her for doing what her equipment should be allowing her to do is comical.
 
Back