2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,732 views
Logano pits, it may be raining

EDIT: Montoya putting Menard in the wall
 
Well I guess they are racing in the rain now... Lol
 
I guess it stopped, but they had a hood cam on Newman and there was definitely precipitation

Also, one of the ESPN cameras had some drops on it
 
Bestwick- "Woah Larson has an issue!"
Petree- "He's just drafting..."
 
Gordon's Gas man couldn't get the second can in :indiff:
 
Guess if Jeff isn't doing enough to ruin his shot at winning, his crew is going to step up and do it for him....
 
Danica brings out the caution. Believed to be due to a broken axle after the car was let off the jack in the pits.
 
For mechanical reasons from her crew, in case that @Carbonox decides to swing by this thread.
I just edited my post to bring that up as soon as you quoted me, lol.
 
I just thought of something, NASCAR should do restarts like IROC used to, you can pick which lane you go into
 
6 laps to an official race. Rain in the area.
 
Heh had Indy on in background and looking pretty good :lol:
 
Halfway home.. let's see if they can go beyond that... Weather is in the area that I know, its been off and on. This the first race at Indy that I have missed in 10 years.. (Not having enough dough...:(), but its okay.... It's not all that bad. Hmmm... as for a winner... depends on the timing of the next stops... trust me, if someone has the right strategy, they will get the win.
 
The weather threat is pretty serious since parts of Indiana and most of Ohio are under a Tornado Watch. If it holds off in Indy, it should be fine. But if it doesn't, it may pour there. From what I have watched, it's been a good race so far.
 
Trust me, I'll find a way to make her responsible.
She hit the gas pedal, which is most likely what broke whatever broke in the rear of the car.

Responsibility found.
 
She hit the gas pedal, which is most likely what broke whatever broke in the rear of the car.

Responsibility found.
It's Danica

Responsibility found. :p
 
The weather threat is pretty serious since parts of Indiana and most of Ohio are under a Tornado Watch. If it holds off in Indy, it should be fine. But if it doesn't, it may pour there. From what I have watched, it's been a good race so far.
Wouldn't be the first time either. Remember the hurricane that screwed with the MotoGP weekend at Indy some years ago? One race got even cancelled back then.
It's Danica

Responsibility found. :p
Yes, that alone is a sufficient reason for things to go wrong. :)
 
Back