2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,524 views
Am I the only one that likes Brad?
 
NONONONONONONONO F#### DAMMMMMIIIIIIITTTTYYUYIYUYIYUY MUTHAF#$%$^^$^% just... f""{"{"{
)*^%$ I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. Tell me when someone other than Keselowski wins the championship. I'm done for the season... this ****ing sucks...
 
Kenseth pushed Brad to the win.

Did he forget what happened last week?
Kenseth had an issue with the 40. 40 rammed him into the corner and then got him loose in the tri-oval. He had no chance to make a move because the 40 pretty much boxed him in.
 
Kenseth pushed Brad to the win.

Did he forget what happened last week?
He didn't really push him. He never got to him to even try to pass him. Kenseth needed to pass Kes to try to keep Busch in the 8th spot in points.
 
2014 in review:
Daytona: 3 flips, countless airborne crashes.
Dega: No Flips (Ben Kennedy stayed on two wheels), about 5 airborne crashes.

Daytona is the new Dega, guys.
 
He didn't really push him. He never got to him to even try to pass him. Kenseth needed to pass Kes to try to keep Busch in the 8th spot in points.
Yet Kenseth essentially had to race his own way into the 3rd round.
 
:rolleyes: how you can like someone who deliberately wrecks people post race is ridiculous. Wouldn't surprise me though...

And seems i'm not only person who shares this view...

I don't care. Everyone has their moments.
 
I don't care. Everyone has their moments.

Fair enough but he is still the biggest complainer in NASCAR. Even bigger than the Busch brothers.
 
10710835_897483263595914_8161324778811002277_n.jpg
 
Back