2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,549 views
Who's looking forward to Cole Whitt winning today?
If not Gordon, McMurray, Johnson or Kyle (Fantasy Picks), then something like that :lol:
 
If not Gordon, McMurray, Johnson or Kyle (Fantasy Picks), then something like that :lol:
Pretty sure JJ isn't happening...


Edit: I'd love to see Tony win today.
 
A younger Kurt Busch would have went off on a tirade if his day went up in smoke like that.
 
What a shame from Brad. Crocodile tears.
 
Red flag for obvious reasons. That was one of the bigger wrecks that I've seen at Martinsville.
 
That's the second hardest hit I've ever seen at Martinsville. I can't remember for sure who it was, but I think it was Brian Vickers (?) who had his throttle stick wide open going into a corner, and he just drove through another car, maybe Martin Truex?
 
If it comes to it, does Dale Jr let Gordon win to keep the 24 in the Chase for Hendrick?
 
No way. I doubt he even lets him down to the bottom lane on the restart.
 
That's the second hardest hit I've ever seen at Martinsville. I can't remember for sure who it was, but I think it was Brian Vickers (?) who had his throttle stick wide open going into a corner, and he just drove through another car, maybe Martin Truex?
Close. It was Truex that had the problem.



Ouch. No surprise Kahne was the unlucky recipient.
 
No way. I doubt he even lets him down to the bottom lane on the restart.

Heh. Could've answered my own question if I'd held off asking for a few minutes.

Is there an earthquake?
 
DALE LET JEFF PAST FOR THE CHAMPIONCHIP
 
Stanley Tools, now no longer available at Target.
Actually, no longer available at McDonald's. Target just chose to make a dash and smash to drop it as well.
 
Stanley Tools, now no longer available at Target.
Ambrose and McMurray had been having a great side-by-side battle for 11th (?) for the last ten to fifteen laps. I'm guessing the television coverage wasn't showing it.
 
They told us that the 1 and 9 had gotten into it, then Larson did his best Austin Dillon impression.
 
So, what happened the last time that Bowyer restarted in third behind two HMS cars in the final laps at Martinsville?

Edit, pitting!?

Edit 2, go Tony!
 
Stewart, Stenhouse Jr., Ragan all stay out.
 
EDIT: Treed. My question was answered before I even posted. Jr. will be on the inside.
 
3 stayed out.
 
Man, did Gordon try to run him down. Great finish. 👍

But the top story, David Ragan got a top 10. :dopey:
 
Ragan gets a top 10 and Allgaier, Whitt, and Cassill get top 20s!
 
Martinsville is a great track. It's one of the few tracks where the underdog has a great chance to win.
 
Back