2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,460 views
Oh, of course Ben Kennedy made it through!
 
Are you guys as pumped for Big East basketball this Speedweeks as I am???

:lol:
 
"Those safeter barriers... They... They just make my heart smile."
Thanks for telling us about the fact your heart has emotions... Classic Michael Waltrip, and NASCAR analogies. Lol
 
PRAAAWWAHAHBLAAMSSS ON THA FLOOR
 
This thread tonight
FBdDDjg.png
 
PRAAAWWAHAHBLAAMSSS ON THA FLOOR
"Nas, what happened?"
Well, we were just driving along, and all of a sudden, i see @Turbo_snail explode. Oddly enough, it didn't smell like oil... It was like urine... Good think I have a tear off... Well I'll get back out there and get my truck back out there for the remainder of the race, on Fox Sports 1.
 
"Nas, what happened?"
Well, we were just driving along, and all of a sudden, i see @Turbo_snail explode. Oddly enough, it didn't smell like oil... It was like urine... Good think I have a tear off... Well I'll get back out there and get my truck back out there for the remainder of the race, on Fox Sports 1.
BAHAHAHAHA :lol:
 
I give these guys 16 laps before next big one.
 
:rolleyes: Ross Chastain blaming Kligerman for his own idiocy... YOU CANT BUMP IN THE CORNERS!
 
Lol Darrel just said "Pissed" on live TV- Can you do that? :lol:

CAUTION: #50 Kvapil Lost engine.
13 TO GO
 
FarmersOnly.com FTW!
"You don't have to be lonely!
At FarmersOnly.com
*clap clap*"

About the stupidest idea for dating sites ever...

Thinking of usernames:
Sexy21yroldJohnDeerTractor
TheFishWasTHISBig

:lol:


GREEN FLAG- 11 TO GO!
 
Within ten laps, next big one. All too inevitable. :nervous:

EDIT: Kvapil in smoke again.
 
Awesome finish, easily could've had a blowover or much bigger wreck.
 
Nice finish, great move by Kyle on the last lap.
 
:banghead:🤬🤬 Peters, you had it!!! GAHHH!!!!!
 
Awesome finish, easily could've had a blowover or much bigger wreck.
Who was the goofball who said "Race is over, let's cut off everybody and slide across the line!"?
 
Back