2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,545 views
For the 5-hour energy commercial they should've done

Clint With Focus: Him taking lead

Clint without Focus: His Blowover Thursday.
 
I'm expecting good results out of the JGR squad, but I wouldn't mind if Smoke found his way to victory lane.

SSSSmokeeee. lol

As for Dillon running the 3 car, there is no way he can win over all of the fans. No matter what he does the die hards will always see the 3 as the Earnhardt car no matter what. Good luck to him as he starts his career under immense expectations.
 
SSSSmokeeee. lol

As for Dillon running the 3 car, there is no way he can win over all of the fans. No matter what he does the die hards will always see the 3 as the Earnhardt car no matter what. Good luck to him as he starts his career under immense expectations.
GO SMOKE! Just don't go up in Smoke!
 
"You look healthy and wealthy."
They just put a ticker on Mike. Lol
"Hewow Greg!"

"Fifty Cent- He's famous, let's get a word"

"ILL GET A KISS FROM FITTY"

:lol:
 
Not sure how I feel about seeing the number 3 out there without Dale behind the wheel. Guess I'll get used to it eventually.

Here's to a good season! :cheers:
:cheers:
 
"Hey Danica, heard you're going to join me back there"

Lost it at that :lol:

Edit: Whaaaaa, JR is almost 40?! Dang.

Yeah, I was surprised when I found that out. I'm still thinking to myself "has it really been that long?"
 
I think he meant the engine change penalty, Danica will come from the back and finish in the top 10, this is her track.
 
Waltrip, Bayne, Hamlin. heard it first ;)
 
If Mikey wins this, he will be one of 6 drivers with 3 Daytona 500's. The other 5 are Petty, Yarborough, Bobby Allison, Dale Jarrett & Jeff Gordon. Talk about illustrious company :lol:
 
I think he meant the engine change penalty, Danica will come from the back and finish in the top 10, this is her track.
I agree with half of this post. He definitely was talking about both of them being forced to drop back to start from the rear of the field. Mikey is in a backup car after crashing in the qualifying race. Danica has a backup engine.
 
Better than yesterdays :lol:
 
What is going to happen since 20 or so need to go to the back?
 
What is going to happen since 20 or so need to go to the back?
They all drop back to the back of their line, maintaining their qualifying order.
 
3288057-captain-murica-32716.jpg
 
Back