2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,545 views
6pm sharp here, perfect!
 
Watching "Return of the 3" on FS1, it's a good watch IMO.
 
Still have all of these somewhere in my house (Not my picture)
mizseCrvbs6CpvhxJvUjgAA.jpg
 
NASCAR following Ohio State and giving out Pride Stickers :lol:
 
Is it just me or does that terrible country singer look a little bit like Clint Bowyer?
 
That was absolutely terrible. I mean, I'm no country music fan, but I can make the difference between what's quality and what's not.

Edit: Whaaaaa, JR is almost 40?! Dang.
 
This pre race "entertainment" is more boring than 200 laps of single file racing.
 
If it's anything like the Unlimited, it should be good.
 
Tony looks so healthy! Glad to see him well! :)
 
Is Sorenson at TBR a 1-time deal?
 
:( Can't hear fans reactions to driver intros...
 
Many thanks Jahgee. Unfortunately its Fox, but one will make do :D
 
Mixed reaction to the #3....
 
I'm expecting good results out of the JGR squad, but I wouldn't mind if Smoke found his way to victory lane.
 
I won't complain about Fox then, thanks chaps. Got an hour or so of this to watch anyway :)
 
Back