2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,549 views
Awesome commercial!

The NASCAR one.

Awesome but why do we need a NASCAR ad when we're watching NASCAR? Put it on in the middle of an NFL game and steal some of their viewers

Danica and Ambrose hit each other in the pits.
 
How, um, 'Murican are these ads? :lol:
 
Awesome but why do we need a NASCAR ad when we're watching NASCAR? Put it on in the middle of an NFL game and steal some of their viewers
99% sure that won't be effective.
 
Based on the commercial:
Danica's favorite track is Kentucky.
 
Everyone's driving around Kurt like he's not even there
 
I don't really watch Nascar so I don't have a particular favorite but Parker Kligermann is a columnist for Jalopnik so go Parker!

He is? Suddenly, I'm alittle more interested in jalopnik.
 
Rain approaching.

Looks like a blob right next to Daytona and then some major rain halfway cross the state. Hopefully no major delays if any.
 
Did I just see 202mph average for Kligerman?

Truex went boom. Damn. :(
 
18 is strong by itself.
 
Truex has blown a motor.
 
If we have that 18 on the bottom for the rest of this race, we will have 2-wide racing all day long.
 
I think someone put a hex on Truex or something.
 
Busch moved to the outside in front of Hamlin. Teamwork might get JGR a 500 today.
 
Dat patriotic Budweiser ad.
 
Autosport live: Rain is arriving now

Not good, might be a late night...
 
Didn't do it, screw the frustration lol
 
A thunderstorm is about 1 mile west of the speedway on the radar.
 
Back