2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,730 views
Predictions:
1. Race ends in yellow
2. Hendrick driver wins race
3. Newman's car gets pummeled
 
Predictions:
1. Race ends in yellow
2. Hendrick driver wins race
3. Newman's car gets pummeled
So, a perfectly typical plate race?
 
Reed Sorenson got freight trained
 
Kurt Busch around, no yellow
 
I can't believe they actually had the decency to keep it green after Kurt's spin. :eek:
 
Was Harvick just bashing his boss?

Mah, they're good friends so I doubt he's bashing him.

And damn, Kurt might have just outdone Austin Dillon with that save.
 
Hendrick 1-2-3!
 
Mah, they're good friends so I doubt he's bashing him.

And damn, Kurt might have just outdone Austin Dillon with that save.

I wonder if Tony ever finished that racing submarine he was planning back in '10
 
Wall of Hendrick cars at the front.
 
Another wreck, this one involving Terry LaBonte
 
Dang Terry. :(
 
Aaaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite.
 
Labonte, Kligerman, Whitt..... looks like Dillon just hit his teammate.
 
Guess who initiated the wreck? :rolleyes:
 
That 3 car is getting a lot of TV time for all the wrong reasons.
 
And Austin gets blamed again in..

Edited: Tree'd but called it.
 
I believe someone in front of Newman checked up and no time for reactons for Dillon... can be wrong thought..
 
Pretty sure Newman had black tape where his rear bumper was supposed to be because of an earlier crash. That lack of a rear bumper might have contributed to the spin.
 
Who's this Keselowski feller?
 
So that's 3 of the last 4 accidents that Dillon has been a part of and his teammates have also been a part of them.
 
Back