2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,757 views
Congratulations to Carl Edwards.
 
It couldn't be a NASCAR race without a fake debris caution.:lol:
 
Fake caution again, no doubt.
 
Wow, I really hope that didn't just happen. Now I WANT Edwards to win because that is utter BS.
 
If Fox don't know then it has to be a BS call. I thought IMSA were bad last night!
 
Aric Amarillo :lol:

Caution is for rain
 
Suddenly rain. That would explain it.
 
At least it'll wash the debris off the track.
 
2 laps would result in a flood. Of course :rolleyes:
 
Nah let's run them 2 laps. What's the worst that can happen.
 
Electronics tripped out probably. Good job Carl, and the #9 and #43 crews.
 
Well there you have it, rain. That will be the end of that then.
 
This is the worst that could happen :lol:
 
This is the worst that could happen :lol:

White flag would have been out at the very least before that occurred. I have to believe there is/was something wrong with the wiring. Better fix that before August.

"Uh oh, someone spilled soda again. Yellow is out."
 
Carl: "What's the yellow for?"

Oh carl you know why...Cause NASCAR wants one of them young guys to win.
 
Like PHoenix last year, Carl gets his fluke win of the season out of the way

Best Bristol race I can remember seeing. Bottom groove needs to be just a tad quicker and this place will be even better. Its already better then the old Bristol.
 
Back