2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,757 views
FS1 has the coverage now. :D
 
Reason #528 Why Tony's my favorite:
"Because everyone knows, if Matts hair gets wet he'll have a nuclear meltdown and won't be able to interview anyone else the rest of the day..." *pulls umbrella over Matt Yocum*
And the umbrella had his sponsor's logo on it.
 
Wish I could listen to Matt's radio right now.
 
:facepalm: Timmy Hill has Fox commentators angry as all hell. Lol
 
What the hell was he thinking... the caution was out....
 
It's not 2003, you can't race back to the line
 
Kenseth nearly hit Busch himself, a lot of drivers not paying attention...
 
Anyone else have a stream?
 
I was going to say if Kenseth was having a baby boy soon, he wouldn't be calling him Timmy.

(and after realizing who started the whole mess in the first place, Danica)
 
TSN.ca is streaming the coverage, but I doubt anyone outside of Canada can watch it.
 
What the **** is in the rainwater today in Bristol?
 
Kenseth nearly hit Busch himself, a lot of drivers not paying attention...
It's not 2003, you can't race back to the line
What the hell was he thinking... the caution was out....
Not to defend Timmy Hill, as it was an asinine move, but in all fairness, Whitt coming down the track caused everyone to check up even more than they had already.
 
Someone slap that moron in the 33. How the hell do you not see the caution lights?
 
So Kensuck hit Busch, but somehow Timmy Hill's the only guy they give a hard time?

Oh, Fox.
 
The only saving grace for Kenseth is its a short track race today. Aero shouldn't be a big factor at Bristol.
 
So Kensuck hit Busch, but somehow Timmy Hill's the only guy they give a hard time?

Oh, Fox.

Looking at the replay, it was more like a bump to Busch. Kenseth just got pile driven into.
 
So Kensuck hit Busch, but somehow Timmy Hill's the only guy they give a hard time?

Oh, Fox.
Timmy was 10+ mph faster, and nailed Kenseth. Kenseth barely bumped Kurt.
 
Man BK and Junior fell off on that run, they better get their stuff together.
 
I don't mean this as a smartass, I mean it seriously:
Has there been a race in 2014 that Danica didn't crash in? I think Las Vegas was it...
 
Josh Wise pulling away from Kyle Busch. :lol:

Spoke too soon. :(
 
Some good racing going on.
 
I've never seen so much 3 wide racing outside of pack racing.
 
DW speechless at how good the racing is.
 
Back