2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,599 views
^ Very nice :drool:
 
IMSA-Tudor-USCC-Group-Photo-Daytona-Speedway-01-1050x618.jpg
Looks like the Aston Martin is running some kind of art car livery similar to the 97 at Le Mans last year :)
 
Looks like the Aston Martin is running some kind of art car livery similar to the 97 at Le Mans last year :)

Right on 👍 The special Lemans livery was a play off the Gulf livery. This appears to be the same livery, only they're using new colors that reflect their new sponsors.

dagys_-2014_233606_zps6e74491b.jpg
 
Ironically enough, it is the 97.
 
Neither of which are known for taking themselves to seriously :p
 
Scott Tuckers driving both L5 Ferrari's in the Rolex.
 
Why does that surprise you? Didn't he do the same with the P2's?
 
Why does that surprise you? Didn't he do the same with the P2's?

Cause I'm not that use to it, and it's not a norm obviously. Just wondering if money was an issue so they have a driver pulling double duty.
 
Why does that surprise you? Didn't he do the same with the P2's?
Exactly. When you own and fund the team, you can drive as many cars as you want.
 
Gonna be strange not seeing a Brumos livery out there for a Daytona 24.

I was shocked at the way they left the sport. I could've sworn they said something about taking a year off then possibly returning, but maybe my mind just wants that to be the case. Their's was one of the best looking cars out there, really.
 
They're planning on returning later this year.

Possibly in a new 991 RSR like Core has. Speaking of Porsche, I can't wait for Falken Tire to show up at Sebring with their new machine.
 
Indeed, there's a debate on either using the GT America or the RSR, though the difference between the two is $2 million dollars for no bump in prize money, no additional TV coverage, etc. The only reason they're considering it (the RSR) is because they want an all-pro team.

I'd ideally like to see the Brumos team return with an RSR, but I understand that money is a difficult obstacle in the way of that.
 
Back