2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,643 views

Just checked out this link. I take it these will be on-boards.. will love to see the Vette's view of things! I am worried about gremlins causing problems in the new platform - Corvette DP's had a lot of issues in their first 24. Hopefully everything will be ironed out but the only way to really test things is to do the race so we shall see. Looks like the Vipers will provide some stiff competition! It's just nice to see these models back at Daytona! I hope we see good racing all around!
 
Lets just hope no crashes into turn one. Let's hope they keep it clean for the fans to see all the cars running.
 
Joining the chat!
Let me know if anyone needs online live stream for tv coverage, aside from the official web one
 
Wow, didn't know the Delta wing beat out all the LMP cars in qualifying :D
 
Joining the chat!
Let me know if anyone needs online live stream for tv coverage, aside from the official web one

I could use on that doesn't need registering like the justintv feed
 
Why CORE put their gentlemen driver in on the start is beyond me..
 
The #10 DP looks like it is smoking from the 01's onboard
 
How so? I really don't know please fill me in.

The P2's are loads slower than when they're running Michelins, apparently the P2's are at or above the ACO spec.
 
Got to watch the first couple laps on-board the Vette before my phone crapped out. Good quality at least. Well, back to try another feed - hopefully my DVR is taping the coverage until I can get home!
 
Broken half shaft I hear?
 
I hate American adverts. I also hate Americans insistence that we should all watch adverts every 30 seconds ¬_¬

Trust me, it's not our choice, Fox is probably the worst at it too.:mad:
 
I think it's more Continental's fault for not knowing how to make tyres.
I think it's more that the P2s are built to turn and Daytona is a big horsepower track.
 
Back