2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,653 views
The P2's are loads slower than when they're running Michelins, apparently the P2's are at or above the ACO spec.
You mean Continental right? Well it is understandable to an extent. Those cars ran Michelin in the alms and I'm sure they are engineered to favor that tire instead of the continentals. But it stinks that they are not that competitive.
 
Is the Mazda LMP2 a Lola B12/40?
 
Since the Deltawing is powered by the Mazda Élan motor, I've always wondered how badass the deltawing would be if it rocked the speedsource 3 rotor from the old RX8's.... :drool:
 
Curious as to how much time Mazda has to prepare their car. Also, CORE put the gentlemen driver in to start so the professionals can clean up for the win?? Perhaps?
 
Since the Deltawing is powered by the Mazda Élan motor, I've always wondered how badass the deltawing would be if it rocked the speedsource 3 rotor from the old RX8's.... :drool:

The 3 rotor would defeat its purpose of trying to be economical. hehehe. Rotarys are not fuel efficient at that size.
 
Mazda broke down. Why am I not surprised...
 
Mazda broke down. Why am I not surprised...

Those engines are a disaster. Running way too hot. My friend that's worked with Speedsource in the past says it hasn't been looking good since the beginning.
 
The GTLM battle is living up to the hype
 
Are there any onboards or anything like that anywhere?
 
The 3 rotor would defeat its purpose of trying to be economical. hehehe. Rotarys are not fuel efficient at that size.
Haha I know, I was thinking more all out badassery for a car than the fuel efficiency the deltwing is trying to achieve. :lol:
 
What's that electric motor sound the DPs make when going to a low-speed corner?
 
Thanks guys. :)
 
Get their AdBlock extension while you're at it.

Running Chrome + AdBlock Plus at the moment but I still get a greyed out feed at Justintv. And if I try blocking the "buy Pro Now" add, it blocks the whole feed.

What settings are you guys using?
 
Not happy. Got to wait until four to see any coverage, basketball is showing at the moment on Fox in my area. I want to watch some racing.
 
Not happy. Got to wait until four to see any coverage, basketball is showing at the moment on Fox in my area. I want to watch some racing.

Try a live stream?
 
Both ESM cars in trouble...
 
GTLM is looking competitive as hell which is great
 
GUYS, could someone please give me some advice regarding the Chrome and AdBlock? I still get the add in Justintv. If I try to block it, it blocks the whole feed. I just added streamburner to my chrome, dunno if it helps or not.
 
Last edited:
Back