2016 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,290 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it would go to Stockton. I'll be glad to not see the hatch on the grid. I just loathe the thing. The Cruze just looks wrong as a hatch in my opinion.

Tordoff moving to ELMS?

Not a huge surprise. He's hardly set the BTCC alight so far, not to say he's a factory driver. He wasn't at all bad in the Porsche Cup and has plenty of family money behind him, so why not give it a go?

Reactions: hsv
Not a huge surprise. He's hardly set the BTCC alight so far, not to say he's a factory driver. He wasn't at all bad in the Porsche Cup and has plenty of family money behind him, so why not give it a go?
He was almost as good as Plato, and a lot more likeable

We still haven't had any confirmation that MG are back at all. Plato's said all season it was a 3 year plan, and they were at the end of their development cycle.

hsv
We still haven't had any confirmation that MG are back at all. Plato's said all season it was a 3 year plan, and they were at the end of their development cycle.
They've still got good connections though. What about Tom Ingram?

Tordoff moving to ELMS?

I have heard nothing. But then half the forum must be on speaking terms with half of the world's motorsport drives and teams given the amount of highly detailed facts and figures that get's thrown around like confetti. Facts and figures the casual fan could never know about the finances of a team and/or driver and the mechanics of a car. So I am guessing you must have spoken to someone close to Sam.

I can see him doing OK in the ELMS. But just OK. I can see him being a No.2 or No.3 driver in a half-decent team. But I don't know where he will find the money to run in the ELMS.

I have heard nothing. But then half the forum must be on speaking terms with half of the world's motorsport drives and teams given the amount of highly detailed facts and figures that get's thrown around like confetti. Facts and figures the casual fan could never know about the finances of a team and/or driver and the mechanics of a car. So I am guessing you must have spoken to someone close to Sam.

I can see him doing OK in the ELMS. But just OK. I can see him being a No.2 or No.3 driver in a half-decent team. But I don't know where he will find the money to run in the ELMS.

£££ Talks - my statement about Ingram was based on questions thrown at him in a BTCC facebook page that held a Q&A evening with him that he answered.

All I know is he posted this on his Instagram
image.jpg

So where will Jack Clarke be? Or will motorbase become the new Team Hard and have about 12 cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back