2021 F1 Driver ThreadFormula 1 

@artem9000 Are you defending Mazepin so hard just because he's Russian out of a blind, patriotic ferver or do you really believe that he hasn't done anything wrong?
Nobody’s perfect. I like how discussion about likes in Mazepin’s IG came to personal and my country. Likes are still there though.

Last edited:
Deflection doesn't answer the question.
I don’t judge actions of any drivers here. Just presenting the fact that audience love Nikita, just a bit smaller than son of Michael Schumacher.

My family for example was a big fan of Rolf Harris until it turned out he was one of the main ringleaders of a massive paedophile ring at the BBC and proved to be an awful person, therefore we got rid of everything with his name on it because of how horrible a man he was.
Rolf Harris was arrested, he's criminal. It's weird to bring arguments like this.
Clearly sexual assault isn't a thing in Russia
Clearly sexual assault isn't a thing in UK as Sky Sports don't boycotting their broadcast with Mazepin.

Mick must be one of the best drivers in the world. In 1 hour, by the advanced metrics brought to the table in this thread, he has 33% of likes on Haas' new video. By gawd, that's more than Mercedes' video yesterday of Lewis! :bowdown:

28% already, it will be decreasing with more watchers. Will be 20-23% within few days.

Last edited:
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

@artem9000 Are you defending Mazepin so hard just because he's Russian out of a blind, patriotic ferver or do you really believe that he hasn't done anything wrong?
A

28% already, it will be decreasing with more watchers. Will be 20-23% within few days.
1: Sarcasm.
2: Will always be more than his teammate.

Please entertain someone else with your alternate reality, now.

Last edited:
1: Sarcasm.
2: Will always be more than his teammate.

Please entertain someone else with your alternate reality, now.

No, you guys entertain me. According to this thread Nikita is public enemy number one losing just 30% of audience approval to a beloved champion and son of multi-champion racing legend. This is what alternate reality is.

Last edited:
So that's two professional trolls in a week...

Go away with your mysogynistic and antiquated views on the world.
I'm starting to wonder what we did to deserve the attentions of a cyber warfare force which presumably got lost on its way to the US election...

According to this thread Nikita is public enemy number one
This is a ridiculous deflection. He's not "public enemy number one", he's just a dreadful man with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement that makes him behave like a brat on the race track and treat women as property off it, who shouldn't be in an F1 car.
losing just 30% of audience approval to a beloved champion and son of multi-champion racing legend
... and with literally 15 times the number of people commenting, all wanting him out of Haas and F1.

As I already said, it's no surprise at all that some people like brats who abuse women, and excuse his behaviour away. Your absolute lack of acknowledgement that he sexually assaulted a woman on video puts you among them, and despite me telling you to give up this ludicrous approach where you straight up condone his behaviour by pretending it didn't even happen and trying to deflect (onto his team-mate, no less), you're still going.

We're not hosting your vile mindset any more. Go promote the degradation of women and sexual assault at Instagram, or VK, or wherever.

You know what I find hilarious? This guy makes a stupid comment, people get upset and feel as though they have to make a post telling him he's wrong, he makes more stupid comments that you people don't want to hear, you respond to those which only feeds his stupid behaviour and then you wonder why he's clutching at straws? Getting a fool to move on his opinion will only cause more trouble, hence the situation you have here. Don't push someone into saying something that will get them banned. That's not moderating, that's bullying into submission. Just ignore him!

You know what I find hilarious? This guy makes a stupid comment, people get upset and feel as though they have to make a post telling him he's wrong, he makes more stupid comments that you people don't want to hear, you respond to those which only feeds his stupid behaviour and then you wonder why he's clutching at straws? Getting a fool to move on his opinion will only cause more trouble, hence the situation you have here. Don't push someone into saying something that will get them banned. That's not moderating, that's bullying into submission. Just ignore him!
No, it was clear from the outset - and back in December - that he was literally only here to present Mazepin in some other light than the dangerous driver who abuses women. He was not pushed into any of this.

Whatever reason he has for acting like this is known only to him. However the extreme (and disgusting) views he was expressing are now no longer able to be expressed, and we can return to normalcy. And that's the literal definition of "moderation" - to avoid extremes.

The discussion is now over.

I know, just facetiously advancing the Alesi analogy. It'll be stunning if McLaren are still better than Ferrari next season.

Ferrari seem content with their engine dyno numbers do hopefully they can claw back some power.

I hope they made the car a little more slippery as well to make sure

I know, just facetiously advancing the Alesi analogy. It'll be stunning if McLaren are still better than Ferrari next season.
Next season Mclaren will be at the budget Cap limit though and with a superior engine, I wouldn't be surprised they have a good team around them.

Back