24H Nurburgring 2018 Thread

• Thread starter G1acom011
  • 185 comments
Is Nismo TV doing a Youtube channel for it again this year? Because I can't find it in their schedule. If they're not I'm sure there will be an international feed for it somewhere.

When does the race start?

Race start is at 3:30 local, which should be at 9:30 eastern US. I think. Unless it's 8:30, which would be earlier than I ever remember. The internet tells me it's 2:30 there right now, so then I'll go with 9:30 EDT.

That's probably the time they will roll across to take the green flag though, so tune in early for a bit of build-up. They're usually pretty punctual.

Are any of the teams using the new 911 GT3 R? I can't find any sort of spotter guide.

The 2019 one that Porsche just showed today with the green livery? I think they said that it could possibly make one of the last VLN races of the season or one of the last Creventic races in September or October. But it wouldn't be in this race.

Wow that was a big shunt! Looks like the car got light over the crest and just turned left into the barrier!

It's on radio le mans in sound and pictures this weekend. There's already a 6 hour video on the site.

Warm up is live in radio le mans and there is a live stream on youtube on the ADACZurich24hRennen page. Race start is 13:45.00 and it is available in English and German.

Have missed more of the run-up then I would have liked but looking forward to catching a good chunk of this. Have a couple of live timing sites on the go but last year they were... mostly useless.

Ahhh I'm going to miss the first couple hours! Can't say I have a favorite to win yet, maybe a Lexus would be cool, will have to see once I get back around. Here's to another 24h!

Back