2019 ADAC TOTAL Nurburgring 24hSports Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 309 comments
D.Vanthoor doesn't need to push too hard - the #4 Team Phoenix Audi is still in a very comfortable position right now.

That being said, Estre is not giving up...

#3 Mercedes has been demoted from 3rd place! Apparently, it entered the pits just before the checkered!

EDIT: Timing has been reset. #3 Mercedes keeps 3rd place overall.

The #3 Merc drove backwards from the car park in the GP track cutoff and drove into the pit lane right in front of the Vanthoor Audi, that must have screwed up timing. Put back into 3rd.

What a race!! I was rooting for Glickenhaus. They had the pace to win, but that pitstop to fix the front dropped them 2 laps. Anyway, Audi really deserved the victory.

Enjoyable race apart from all the horrible things that happened to the BMW's.

Thanks to everyone for keeping the thread awake. Now its my time to get some rest until the next 24h race... Daytona 2020. :P

Bye bye and get some rest too.

Hint of sarcasm? :lol:

My favorite race of the year. Seeing cars go through the Nordschleife is hypnotizing, can't get enough of it. I just wish there was a category above GT3 to make it even more exciting.

Last edited:
My favorite race of the year. Seeing cars go through the Nordscheleife is hypnotizing, can't get enough of it. I just wish there was a category above GT3 to make it even more exciting.
They already had to slow down the GT3 cars for safety, highly doubt they would run anything faster.

Back