2019 ADAC TOTAL Nurburgring 24hSports Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 309 comments
They already had to slow down the GT3 cars for safety, highly doubt they would run anything faster.

Wasn't that because of a Nissan flying off the track a few years ago and killing someone? I know it was bought up on the broadcast that the GT3 drivers complain that they don't have enough top speed so they have to take more chances to pass in the corners.

Wasn't that because of a Nissan flying off the track a few years ago and killing someone? I know it was bought up on the broadcast that the GT3 drivers complain that they don't have enough top speed so they have to take more chances to pass in the corners.
I think there was a slow down after that and maybe another one recently?

Couldn't watch this year's race as much as I would've liked. Maybe I can rectify that one day by paying the track a visit... ;)

What I was able to see proved entertaining. Le Mans may have the prestige, but the N24 is a completely different animal: fast, lethal, and bonkers all in good measure. :boggled::D

Congratulations to all the class winners, and commiserations to those who didn’t make it to the finish.

And a big... no, massive shout out goes to the marshals who help to make races like these (especially this one!) possible.

Back