IsoRivolta Zagato Vision Gran Turismo: Unveiled

Looks like another VGT with no interior. I say this as the previous VGT reveal the McLaren the interior was constantly shown off. In this one you don't see it once and the windows look dark. The dark windows are a way of telling if it has a interior or not.

Last edited:
Interesting! Good to see more "road cars" from Vision GT project.
Reminds me of a Mazzanti Evantra V8
But the Honda and Daihatsu didn't get an official reveal movie?

Last edited:
Most Disappointing Vision car yet, I'm a Fan of the Vision Cars but I was expecting something beautiful and elegant. This Just screams Homers Car from that Simpsons episode that he scratched up! Not a fan! :boggled:

Looks like the Aston Martin Valkyrie

Edit: Have to say, I don't see the point in these either being too conservative or all the same, make something mental, like that silly car powered by lasers...

make it a mirror ball with wheels on all sides and have it propelled by two jet engines!

i1GI9rZVHJSA2b.jpg
i10WVcDCLxxqW7E.jpg
i1kvoYmbEa3kpG.jpg

link

Car manufacturers.

CM: Hey tea boy ( or tea girl), why you standing around doing nothing? Where's my damn tea I've not had one for two hours.

TB/G: um no tea bags left.

CM: oh errm ok, grab a pen and draw a car for Gran Turismo.

TB: Yipeee.

That who these cars look like they were designed by. That's why to me they are bollocks and add nothing to the game. Others may feel differently. But I'm sure many would also convince themselves a turd on wheels is cool too if Kaz pushed it on them.

So finally we have seen the reborn of the classic Italian brand (well sort of) with this newly born Iso Rivolta designed by Zagato. From design perspective it is a bit mixed feelings I should say. It's a matter of love and hate with how it looks, just like Chris Bangle era BMW's. But that's how Zagato design works over the years now. In some angle the car looks great but other... not really. Kind of hit and miss tbh.

I used to be a fan of VGT's but not anymore. I seriously think they should be focusing on increasing the car count with actual production and race-spec cars , instead they give us this , it's not even good looking or unique , and it doesn't have an interior apparently.

Out of roughly 160 cars , more than 30 are VGT's and most are only performance variants.

Where is PD in terms of adding production cars to the game? I'd rather drive something like a Mk. 3 Focus RS than this, it would add more to the game.

I'm a big PD fan , maybe even a fanboy but it's getting frustrating to say the least.

Not a fan of the Vision GT cars but for a VGT I think it looks decent. There are better and there are worse VGTs.

Oh, I was sure that in a week or two we would've had more real life cars to drive since the game only has like 100 or something.
Guess this is the last VGT since there are alredy too many in the game

Latest Posts

Back