A new game update is coming 20.6.2018

Tire model, penalty system, Track limits, lots they need to fix before the FIA event. But I doupt anything will happen...

With Kaz not teasing anything we can surely rule out new vehicles. I think the main thing will be a BoP update which is needed especially in gr.4 to the Megane trophy. Possibly some track limits changes as well, I highly doubt they’ll add the new tire model right at the moment the fia event starts

Saw this one coming. At the very least it will contain to BOP fixes and perhaps penalty calculations. Hoping for the tire update too.

Yes penalty improvements are needed badly, getting ten seconds for minor (sometimes ones you didn't even know you've done) bumps into the back of someone is just a joke and these penalties will ruin the racing.

Also they need to improve the lag issues here. I'm in the EU which is the best region in regards to having less lagging cars and yet I've watched lag cars take out too many people without penalty now, as they likely never touched anyone on their screen, this also goes wrong in reverse too where you don't touch anyone but they go off and you get a penalty, you can't have this in the FIA stuff surely.

Also the penalties it tells you others got in collisions is wrong quite often, which is another important issue that needs sorting somehow.

I too hope for penalty fixes prior to the start of the FIA races tomorrow.

Have started to notice the lag issues as well myself which has really made racing quite awkward but will wait too see what changes
are reported tomorrow after the update as won't be able to play before the evening.

If we take the World Tour into account, where the players were presented prior to starting the races with the new tire model, and asked for feedback, it would make quite a lot of sense to implement said tire model BEFORE the actual Championship starts. So I really hope this will be the main focus of the update. Especially considering the biggest issue with GTSport in general is the faulty tire model.

I don't care about adding tire temperature or pressure - the game behaves ok in that regards, meaning that tires in GTS behave like Assetto Corsa tires at optimum temperature. I care about the gripp issues cars suffer from at low speeds, standing starts, and sometimes even at high speeds.

The 2018 version of La Sarthe? :D

It's already in the game, what are you talking about?

Also, considering NISMO just launched as video featuring the GTS FIA Manufacturers CUP, offering the winners using Nissan a trip to Fuji, there is a SLIGHT chance that they might add just one car - namely the new and improved 2018 Nissan GTR NISMO GT3. This car has already been featured in the pre alpha Assetto Corsa competizione gameplay. Let's not forget PD has added the 2018 version of the Lexus RC F racer previously, even though we had the (almost identical) 2015 one - this isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

K32
It's basically providing incentive for more drivers to join Nissan (and do well too). I'm actually surprised that no other manufacturer has done anything similar to this, at least making a sort of shout out to the gamers to show their loyalty to their favourite manufacturer. Perhaps we'll more stuff like this during the rest of the 2018 season.

Considering the very close relationship between PD and Nissan, and how the GT Academy works exclusively with Nissan, and all the winners go on to test drive for Nissan, I'm not expecting much from other companies. MAYBE Renault, considering they're part of the same Group (Nissan and Renault are sister companies, with Renault holding the majority in the partnership).

Considering the very close relationship between PD and Nissan, and how the GT Academy works exclusively with Nissan, and all the winners go on to test drive for Nissan, I'm not expecting much from other companies. MAYBE Renault, considering they're part of the same Group (Nissan and Renault are sister companies, with Renault holding the majority in the partnership).

Still it would be nice if other car brands took some initiative and at least make a post or announcement about it on Facebook or something like that. ;)

In that video the 2013 Nissan is shown. With the GT Sport branding, you would assume it is coming to GTS soon.
Screenshot_20180619-131139.png

Back