A new game update is coming 20.6.2018

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Lord Protector, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Lord Protector

Lord Protector

Letadlo, Marcobzzcs, Felix and 16 others like this.
  2. bmxmitch

bmxmitch

Tire model, penalty system, Track limits, lots they need to fix before the FIA event. But I doupt anything will happen...

3. Lord Protector

Lord Protector

lets hope for the best! they said they have done a lot of testing and fine tuning so hopefully we are getting these improvements via this update

4. AlexLion

AlexLion

With Kaz not teasing anything we can surely rule out new vehicles. I think the main thing will be a BoP update which is needed especially in gr.4 to the Megane trophy. Possibly some track limits changes as well, I highly doubt they’ll add the new tire model right at the moment the fia event starts

5. Crazy Taylor

Crazy Taylor

Wish they did it an our earlier and finish at 6am GMT. Then I would get at quick go of it. Sad that I have to leave house at 7 to get to site for 7:30. Ah well after 5pm it is.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  6. sems4arsenal

sems4arsenal Premium

Saw this one coming. At the very least it will contain to BOP fixes and perhaps penalty calculations. Hoping for the tire update too.

7. GT_Alex74

GT_Alex74

It will be fun to see bugs popping out in the middle of FIA races though.

Hope this won't happen though, but I would have deployed this a week before....

8. MichalRaven

MichalRaven

Or, maybe we get back cars lost after 1.19 update... :lol:

sirjim73 and ProjectF like this.
  9. ASH32

ASH32

Yes penalty improvements are needed badly, getting ten seconds for minor (sometimes ones you didn't even know you've done) bumps into the back of someone is just a joke and these penalties will ruin the racing.

Also they need to improve the lag issues here. I'm in the EU which is the best region in regards to having less lagging cars and yet I've watched lag cars take out too many people without penalty now, as they likely never touched anyone on their screen, this also goes wrong in reverse too where you don't touch anyone but they go off and you get a penalty, you can't have this in the FIA stuff surely.

Also the penalties it tells you others got in collisions is wrong quite often, which is another important issue that needs sorting somehow.

Marcobzzcs, mef, Chevy Heavy and 5 others like this.
  10. darth_tails

darth_tails

I too hope for penalty fixes prior to the start of the FIA races tomorrow.

Have started to notice the lag issues as well myself which has really made racing quite awkward but will wait too see what changes
    are reported tomorrow after the update as won't be able to play before the evening.

11. zlays

zlays

Exhaust backfire on 4K maybe?

12. Calmlity

Calmlity

I feel the Le Mans 24H Winner is about to arrive. :eek:

TypeOne, WJHMH, im_seb30 and 5 others like this.
  13. BigJimmy

BigJimmy

Im still hyped AF and have fingers crossed for <insert tracks and cars here>.

im_seb30, WhiteFlight1 and sirjim73 like this.
  14. bmxmitch

bmxmitch

Probably the last thing I would fix...

15. BigJimmy

BigJimmy

This reminds me of the wailing and crying about not having skid marks in GT.

16. Lebowski

Lebowski

I feel that you, like all the other dreamers, are wrong! It's purely an FIA update.

17. pedrocor

pedrocor

The 2018 version of La Sarthe? :D

nickf1gr likes this.
  18. barkohba

barkohba

If we take the World Tour into account, where the players were presented prior to starting the races with the new tire model, and asked for feedback, it would make quite a lot of sense to implement said tire model BEFORE the actual Championship starts. So I really hope this will be the main focus of the update. Especially considering the biggest issue with GTSport in general is the faulty tire model.

I don't care about adding tire temperature or pressure - the game behaves ok in that regards, meaning that tires in GTS behave like Assetto Corsa tires at optimum temperature. I care about the gripp issues cars suffer from at low speeds, standing starts, and sometimes even at high speeds.

It's already in the game, what are you talking about?

Also, considering NISMO just launched as video featuring the GTS FIA Manufacturers CUP, offering the winners using Nissan a trip to Fuji, there is a SLIGHT chance that they might add just one car - namely the new and improved 2018 Nissan GTR NISMO GT3. This car has already been featured in the pre alpha Assetto Corsa competizione gameplay. Let's not forget PD has added the 2018 version of the Lexus RC F racer previously, even though we had the (almost identical) 2015 one - this isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

19. ShadowDMC

ShadowDMC

Sorry not sorry :lol:

20. Crazy Taylor

Crazy Taylor

Can they do that? Doing a bit of grooming to get you on to the Nissan.

Alpha Cipher likes this.
  21. barkohba

barkohba

22. BasherB59

BasherB59

I'm hoping for 500 more cars, 50 more tracks & variants, skid marks, marbles showing up in your photos, and a free bag of Marshmallows to roast on a backfiring Exhaust !! :lol::lol::lol:

But I'm expecting it'll just be the Tyre mod & BOP updates etc. :irked:

23. K32

K32

It's basically providing incentive for more drivers to join Nissan (and do well too). I'm actually surprised that no other manufacturer has done anything similar to this, at least making a sort of shout out to the gamers to show their loyalty to their favourite manufacturer. Perhaps we'll more stuff like this during the rest of the 2018 season.

ProjectF, im_seb30, JoueurGT and 7 others like this.
  24. barkohba

barkohba

Considering the very close relationship between PD and Nissan, and how the GT Academy works exclusively with Nissan, and all the winners go on to test drive for Nissan, I'm not expecting much from other companies. MAYBE Renault, considering they're part of the same Group (Nissan and Renault are sister companies, with Renault holding the majority in the partnership).

25. K32

K32

Still it would be nice if other car brands took some initiative and at least make a post or announcement about it on Facebook or something like that. ;)

im_seb30 and bloodyboyblue like this.
  26. GTWelsh

GTWelsh Premium

I have this in replays at least now, 4k mode.

27. zlays

zlays

There's none in mine...thats wierd...just watching la sarthe replay and group c beasts have zero flames...

28. Crazy Taylor

Crazy Taylor

In that video the 2013 Nissan is shown. With the GT Sport branding, you would assume it is coming to GTS soon.
    Screenshot_20180619-131139.png

emula likes this.
  29. TheGeologist

TheGeologist

Yo Dodge, where you at?

JoueurGT, Qyn, bigluke791 and 3 others like this.
  30. Crazy Taylor

Crazy Taylor

I will race for the team who will give me a house.