A new game update is coming 20.6.2018

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Lord Protector, Jun 19, 2018.

1. AgentBlackDog

AgentBlackDog

I wonder if this update will fix the R8's steering wheel....

2. PSDazmaniac

PSDazmaniac

Didn't v1.20 do this?

3. 05XR8

05XR8

Seriously, a trip to Suzuka GP or Motegi Super GT, would be bonkers.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  4. Tidgney

Tidgney Premium

It will but I already have a plan for this, a feasible one that works so don't worry :).

Alpha Cipher and Outspacer like this.
  5. usmaan

usmaan

I hope they fix Le Mans track limits

6. pedrocor

pedrocor

I was just being ironic. Because took until the 24h event to include the track, when the version put on the game was already outdated on day 1, that's all.

I don't expect anything apart some details related to FIA Championships.
    No tracks, no cars, nothing.
    New tire models and anything else would be stupid to be change in the same day the competition kicks off, but with PD we never know.

usmaan likes this.
  7. UnkaD

UnkaD

I hope everyone does jump into the Nissan bandwagon, 'cause that Gr.3 car is wickedly difficult to drive out of any corner below ~80mph. They'll eat up their rear tires while I'll maintain my steady pace. Ideally, anyway. :lol:

8. Timlour

Timlour

When did the GTR even become this difficult to drive? I remember the GTR being a nice ride about a month ago. Same thing with the 911 RSR; pretty nice to drive before, now it's a handful.

9. PSN offapple

PSN offapple

Perhaps marbles will feature on all tracks, not just the new/updated tracks. We'll have to see :D

10. Jamaicangmah

Jamaicangmah

Maybe i wasn't clear, i wanted to know if this was an in game or real time image specially because of the effects of the dirt clinging to the car. Wasn't really interest in who took it just if it in game.

usmaan likes this.
  11. Lord Protector

Lord Protector

There isn't such rally track in the game anyway dude. It's a scape photo with livery made up like that.

torque99 and usmaan like this.
  12. TheGeologist

TheGeologist

Pretty sure the dirt is a part of the livery

torque99 and AgentBlackDog like this.
  13. Downhill Dino

Downhill Dino Premium

You can find that specific livery in the trending page, it may have fallen a bit but it should be there.

torque99, AgentBlackDog and usmaan like this.
  14. Patclash

Patclash

15. MichalRaven

MichalRaven

No, after 1.20 you can't lose cars from your garage if you own two or more PS4s. And you don't get back lost cars.

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  16. Auditore

Auditore

They did throw the new tire physics at the players in the World Tour event "hey guys the cars today are running with a new tire physics engine GOOOOOOOD LUCK"

17. Jamaicangmah

Jamaicangmah

Ok thank you, the availability of such a track really wasn't clear to me but thank you for your assistance in clarifying.

Ok thanks, i guess i saw the effects and got excited thinking they patched that real time effect in and i somehow missed it because i've been so busy.

You Sir have been very helpful thank you for taking the time to respond and actually be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2018
    Oswald07 likes this.
  18. SDSPOWER01

SDSPOWER01

I know, funny I asked the same thing in the dedicated rally thread..but I believe there is no dust or particle effect that gets stuck on the car body ala GT6 style either.

usmaan and torque99 like this.
  19. DriftMethod

DriftMethod

That would be quite an advantage for those that were at the World Tour event, if they used a similar tire model. At least for the first race, since there won't be much time to practice. It's all the same to me though, since I'm much slower and in a different region.

Alpha Cipher likes this.
  20. Quakebass

Quakebass

I mean, that was over a month ago, and they got what, like 6-8 hours spread across 2-3 days? They’ve then since reverted back to the public physics, how much of an advantage will they really have, especially given the updated physics at the event weren’t even finalized?

21. DriftMethod

DriftMethod

Considering they are already among the best in Europe, any extra time would be a big advantage. Most people will have far less than 6-8 hours to test before the first race. Don't forget that the Manufacturer selection is locked in for the entire event, so any advance knowledge is potentially huge. Also, I did say "if they used a similar tire model."

There might not even be a tire model change, but we'll find out soon enough.

Alpha Cipher likes this.
  22. Tou2istTrophy

Tou2istTrophy

When does the download begin?

23. Crazy Taylor

Crazy Taylor

Now. Its not a meaty one weighing in at 200.3mb.

DSC_0652.JPG

24. dimassa19

dimassa19

Now! 200 MB.

25. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

choo choo!!

sirjim73, AgentBlackDog and Sharpie like this.
  26. Sharpie

Sharpie

Hahaha prepare to be amazed.

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  27. ARTAsean

ARTAsean (Banned)

It's not called Gran Turismo FIA, it's called Gran Turismo Sport. The majority of Sport players won't enter the FIA races, myself included. And considering I've platinum trophied this game, Sport Mode absolutely is for me, so I object to your comment sir.

Although I think we all could have done without his comment...

28. DriftMethod

DriftMethod

There's no denying that the FIA championship was a big goal for GT Sport since the beginning. Of course that's not the only reason to play, but currently that's the focus.

Auditore and AgentBlackDog like this.
  29. 05XR8

05XR8

My update reads "28.325 GB"

chrisspeed281 and Gt_turismo like this.
  30. torque99

torque99

Hi yes, all correct :cheers::D It was the fantastic community shared livery, I downloaded it with the dust attached on the car, (there are many liveries made like this-It must take quite a lot of work) for added realism I was going to go to a replay (Fishermans Ranch) with dust behind the car but couldn't get the right picture to see the livery properly, so I went for a profile view Photo Scape with fast panning set at 1/30s and Focus 100% on the car :gtpflag:

BasherB59, imported_rik19 and Litchi like this.