A new game update is coming 20.6.2018

No need of

No need!

Simply correct bounderies and that ultra stupid limits that makes totally impossible to perform any lap without being penalised by simply breathing upon any limit line whatsoever!

I was just being ironic. Because took until the 24h event to include the track, when the version put on the game was already outdated on day 1, that's all.

I don't expect anything apart some details related to FIA Championships.
No tracks, no cars, nothing.
New tire models and anything else would be stupid to be change in the same day the competition kicks off, but with PD we never know.

I hope everyone does jump into the Nissan bandwagon, 'cause that Gr.3 car is wickedly difficult to drive out of any corner below ~80mph. They'll eat up their rear tires while I'll maintain my steady pace. Ideally, anyway. :lol:
When did the GTR even become this difficult to drive? I remember the GTR being a nice ride about a month ago. Same thing with the 911 RSR; pretty nice to drive before, now it's a handful.

If you read the article below the moderators always mention the name of the members pic they featured:

Featured image courtesy of torque99.

Maybe i wasn't clear, i wanted to know if this was an in game or real time image specially because of the effects of the dirt clinging to the car. Wasn't really interest in who took it just if it in game.

There isn't such rally track in the game anyway dude. It's a scape photo with livery made up like that.
Ok thank you, the availability of such a track really wasn't clear to me but thank you for your assistance in clarifying.

Pretty sure the dirt is a part of the livery

Ok thanks, i guess i saw the effects and got excited thinking they patched that real time effect in and i somehow missed it because i've been so busy.

You Sir have been very helpful thank you for taking the time to respond and actually be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe i wasn't clear, i wanted to know if this was an in game or real time image specially because of the effects of the dirt clinging to the car. Wasn't really interest in who took it just if it in game.
I know, funny I asked the same thing in the dedicated rally thread..but I believe there is no dust or particle effect that gets stuck on the car body ala GT6 style either.

They did throw the new tire physics at the players in the World Tour event "hey guys the cars today are running with a new tire physics engine GOOOOOOOD LUCK"
That would be quite an advantage for those that were at the World Tour event, if they used a similar tire model. At least for the first race, since there won't be much time to practice. It's all the same to me though, since I'm much slower and in a different region.

That would be quite an advantage for those that were at the World Tour event, if they used a similar tire model. At least for the first race, since there won't be much time to practice. It's all the same to me though, since I'm much slower and in a different region.

I mean, that was over a month ago, and they got what, like 6-8 hours spread across 2-3 days? They’ve then since reverted back to the public physics, how much of an advantage will they really have, especially given the updated physics at the event weren’t even finalized?

I mean, that was over a month ago, and they got what, like 6-8 hours spread across 2-3 days? They’ve then since reverted back to the public physics, how much of an advantage will they really have, especially given the updated physics at the event weren’t even finalized?
Considering they are already among the best in Europe, any extra time would be a big advantage. Most people will have far less than 6-8 hours to test before the first race. Don't forget that the Manufacturer selection is locked in for the entire event, so any advance knowledge is potentially huge. Also, I did say "if they used a similar tire model."

There might not even be a tire model change, but we'll find out soon enough.

Now. Its not a meaty one weighing in at 200.3mb.

DSC_0652.JPG

That was always the big goal of GT Sport so maybe Sport mode isn't for you

It's not called Gran Turismo FIA, it's called Gran Turismo Sport. The majority of Sport players won't enter the FIA races, myself included. And considering I've platinum trophied this game, Sport Mode absolutely is for me, so I object to your comment sir.

Although I think we all could have done without his comment...

It's not called Gran Turismo FIA, it's called Gran Turismo Sport. The majority of Sport players won't enter the FIA races, myself included. And considering I've platinum trophied this game, Sport Mode absolutely is for me, so I object to your comment sir.

Although I think we all could have done without his comment...
There's no denying that the FIA championship was a big goal for GT Sport since the beginning. Of course that's not the only reason to play, but currently that's the focus.

Umm quick question, where is that Rally Evo pic from in the picture for the article? I asked because of all the dirt clinging to the car an all. I don't see this happen when i play rally in GT Sport.

I know, funny I asked the same thing in the dedicated rally thread..but I believe there is no dust or particle effect that gets stuck on the car body ala GT6 style either.

Hi yes, all correct :cheers::D It was the fantastic community shared livery, I downloaded it with the dust attached on the car, (there are many liveries made like this-It must take quite a lot of work) for added realism I was going to go to a replay (Fishermans Ranch) with dust behind the car but couldn't get the right picture to see the livery properly, so I went for a profile view Photo Scape with fast panning set at 1/30s and Focus 100% on the car :gtpflag:

Back