Gran Turismo Sport 1.38 Update Now Available: Five New Cars and More

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 595 comments
Gran Turismo Sport has received an update on the 23 April 2019.

The following is a list of contents included with Update 1.38:

1. 5 new vehicles, from famous race cars to everyday compacts, have been added.
Porsche 962 C ’88 (Gr.1)

Renault R8 Gordini ’66 (Gr.X)

Audi TT Coupé 3.2 quattro '03 (N200)

Honda Fit Hybrid '14 (N100)

Toyota Sprinter Trueno 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) '83 (N100)

2. The following 6 new rounds will be added to the 'GT League':

Beginner League
2 new rounds added to the 'Compétition de France'.

Amateur League
2 new rounds added to the 'Tourist Trophy'.

Professional League
2 new rounds added to the 'Group 1 Cup'.

3. More additional features have been added.
SCAPES
'New Zealand - Embrace the natural beauty of Oceania' has been added to the special featured section.

SPORT MODE
The 'Global Manufacturer Ranking' has been added to the Manufacturers Series section.

There will be various other features, improvements and fixes implemented in this update. Please enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.

Now I'm just waiting for the update file to be available... I'm trying to update manually but the console keeps saying I have the most recent version installed.

There was a track last month. Polyphony never said there will always be a new track every content update.
This is the second new update in a row without a track. Last update with the SFs, I get it, same month. But now, we're going to likely go almost 3 months without a new track. It is infuriating. And if you suggest PC2 for tracks, I tried it and it's impossible to enjoy with a controller.

Alright, so where do we look to figure out if they accidentally leaked more new cars?
Screenshot_20190423-111135_Chrome.jpg

Not yet

So we finally got the Trueno premium, but with the wrong dash :grumpy: Out of all cars, they had to mess this up :banghead:

Apparently, the digital dash comes standard with the 3 door zenki (early model) AE86, and only in Japan. The 2 door zenki and later kouki models did not get them standard. The Trueno in Initial D is a 3 door zenki, so Bunta must have gotten the optional non-digital dashboard which we all know and love...

jdm-eudm-reverse-fetish.jpg

More info here:https://www.banpei.net/2009/06/05/ae86-trivia-digital-dashboard

Digital dash IRL

No new tracks either. After so much hope, so much disappointment. It's gonna be a long month till the next one...

Latest Posts

Back