Gran Turismo Sport 1.38 Update Now Available: Five New Cars and More

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 595 comments
So we finally got the Trueno premium, but with the wrong dash :grumpy: Out of all cars, they had to mess this up :banghead:

Apparently, the digital dash comes standard with the 3 door zenki (early model) AE86, and only in Japan. The 2 door zenki and later kouki models did not get them standard. The Trueno in Initial D is a 3 door zenki, so Bunta must have gotten the optional non-digital dashboard which we all know and love...

jdm-eudm-reverse-fetish.jpg

More info here:https://www.banpei.net/2009/06/05/ae86-trivia-digital-dashboard

Digital dash IRL

No new tracks either. After so much hope, so much disappointment. It's gonna be a long month till the next one...

An incorrect dash is all it took to make this update that much of a disappointment for you?

Wow! Renault R8 Gordini ’66 (Gr.X)

Wait, the GR SUpra was corrected with it not being in the Premium Lounge, despite it being 100k Cr. MAybe there's a mix up.

Oh no. PD didn't model a track for this very month update. PD BAD!

Also those 5 "duplicates" including Trueno and Porsche 962 aren't enough and they all sucks. PD should go bankrupt.

Personal Opinion aside, how much more ungrateful we get from here? PD never promises new track every month. I understand previous update also doesn't have a track except, you know, its an additional update.

The only dissapointing thing is the fact that the Gordini is in GrX.

guys, ok it's a free update, but cabbage 5 useless cars and without a new circuit. can you tell after two years from the release that this gt is a disappointment or do you have to be a PD boy fan and defend everything they do regardless?

Nah let’s keep bashing them because that doesn’t get tiring at all. Nope. Not one bit.

How dare PD put digital dash in a car that came with a digital one because the car in the cartoon had a regular analog.

How dare PD not add a track after months of adding one.

Am I doing this right?

Oh gosh, now I'm afraid it's going to be another $10 mil car haha.

The Tesla and BMW i3 were also Gr. X cars, and they were pretty cheap... I'm still not buying them, but, you know.

Nah let’s keep bashing them because that doesn’t get tiring at all. Nope. Not one bit.

How dare PD put digital dash in a car that came with a digital one because the car in the cartoon had a regular analog.

How dare PD not at add a track after months of adding one.

Am I doing this right?

You don't understand: IF I'M NOT PLAYING NEW CONTENT IN GRAN TURISMO SPORT I'M NOT LIVING!

Last edited by a moderator:

Also those 5 "duplicates" including Trueno and Porsche 962 aren't enough and they all sucks. PD should go bankrupt.

Personal Opinion aside, how much more ungrateful we get from here? PD never promises new track every month. I understand previous update also doesn't have a track except, you know, its an additional update.

Agreed. They should go bankrupt.

Buh it says on the box a new track every month or your money back!!!

And only five free cars!!? Outrage!! Worst game ever created!! 2 or 3 dlc packs in 2 years that cost 10 dollars a piece is so much better than free cars every month. Free cars are for losers and freeloaders....

That was at the start of the month (march) though, so really it’s been more like two months since the last track was added. The least they could have done was throw in some missing variations of certain real world tracks.

^This. Having missing variations of certain real world tracks maybe seen as filler by some. However, if PD needed more time to work on other tracks and were able to produce the variations quickly, I would be for it. I have been wanting to race on the Bugatti Le Mans Circuit in GT for a while now and Suzuka West Course and Nurburgring Sprint Circuit would be awesome for the low-powered cars. I understand licensing may come into play with their inclusion or not, but having at least one to two of the layouts mentioned in an update would be beneficial. Hopefully, the quality of life improvements are substantial enough and make an impact.

I don't think it's unfair to be disappointed that there's not a track in the update. I do think it's unfair to be straight up angry or call for PD to go bankrupt, whether that was done ironically or not.

Honestly, I'm more disappointed because I'd rather have the option to pay money to be guaranteed a new track. I know there are other games that do it, but none of them are on the level of GTS, and I'd gladly pay PD more to help them have enough stability to provide a new track every update. Idk. I'll get over the disappointment probably as soon as the server's back up and I can start driving the new cars.

[QUOTE = "DS87, post: 12715789, membro: 298140"] Buh dice sulla scatola una nuova traccia ogni mese o i tuoi soldi indietro !!!

E solo cinque auto gratis !!? Outrage !! Il peggior gioco mai creato !! 2 o 3 pacchetti dlc in 2 anni che costano 10 dollari a pezzo è molto meglio delle macchine gratuite ogni mese. Le macchine gratuite sono per perdenti e freeloaders .... [/ QUOTE]it was the least they could do with free updates, since at the launch of the game there were 5 circuits and 20 cars ...

...do they? Last two months we got like 4 updates as far as I remember :)
No i mean in term of numbers of cars, we used to have 9 or 12 cars back then but idk maybe im too picky and im waiting so much to put my hands on DTM cars or old Super GT cars.

I don't think it's unfair to be disappointed that there's not a track in the update. I do think it's unfair to be straight up angry or call for PD to go bankrupt, whether that was done ironically or not.

Honestly, I'm more disappointed because I'd rather have the option to pay money to be guaranteed a new track. I know there are other games that do it, but none of them are on the level of GTS, and I'd gladly pay PD more to help them have enough stability to provide a new track every update. Idk. I'll get over the disappointment probably as soon as the server's back up and I can start driving the new cars.
If I pay Kaz 3000$ will he play Minecraft with me? We can build Spa together.

Back