$39.99 at Gamestop Thrusday

  • Thread starter Thread starter Khyber
  • 44 comments
  • 3,295 views
Nice deal! It looks like the sale is from 12/26 - 12/29. Now I'm mad at myself for paying $60. At least I was able to do the money glitch though lol.
 
I got the copy the day before yesterday... I'm mad at myself :ouch:
 
Last edited:
Hey, I still feel like paying $60 is fine for GT6. But this is even better.
 
I wonder if that's still the 15th Anniversary edition or if only the first print preorder copies were that edition. If it is the 15th edition, that's worth a buy for sure. The game alone is great but those DLC cars are being sold on eBay for insane prices.
 
I wonder if that's still the 15th Anniversary edition or if only the first print preorder copies were that edition. If it is the 15th edition, that's worth a buy for sure. The game alone is great but those DLC cars are being sold on eBay for insane prices.

Before this deal came, I heard that some GameStops supposedly had "left-overs" of the Anniversary Edition and gave them out just like the regular copy. They didn't pre-order but still got the AE basically.
 
Does anyone know if this is a US only deal?
 
My local EB Games (Canadian Game Stop) got in a few 15th anniversary edition copies.. :lol: Might have to exchange my normal copy for one now...
 
that is absurd to have that much tax. just common sales tax on here, but amazon is tax free
 
Amazon is only tax free in the states where there isn't a warehouse.
 
i rather eat dog ...... then buy a game from gamestop. i'll stick with Amazon for all my gaming needs

i really hate gamestop :ouch:
 
Not true I have a warehouse 15 mins from me and it's tax free :-D
 
Before this deal came, I heard that some GameStops supposedly had "left-overs" of the Anniversary Edition and gave them out just like the regular copy. They didn't pre-order but still got the AE basically.
The one I got my pre order from still had 7+ AE copies on saturday 12/14.
 
That's the regular version. Note the 'Vette on the cover.
 
Before this deal came, I heard that some GameStops supposedly had "left-overs" of the Anniversary Edition and gave them out just like the regular copy. They didn't pre-order but still got the AE basically.
I bought mine at regular Price $75, which is the equivalent to $1,000 MXP, about 1 or 2 days after release. And I got the Anniversary Edition. It always happens here. These are supposed to be video game dedicated stores yet they only control special editions if the box is much bigger. :lol:
 
What a great deal! 👍 Although I don't feel bad paying $60 for GT6, but this should be good for others though. :D
 
Yes...your point?
Answering the question of whether it was the standard or the 15th Anniversary edition.
 
I got mine for Christmas from my in-laws Secret Santa thing. I ended up getting the 15th Aniv edition and there is a 0% chance my Wife's aunt pre-ordered the game haha. So Gamestop was definitely still selling them
 
I just bought the 15th AE copy at gamestop for $40.
 
Yup, just bought a copy for my niece and it was the AE edition. Nice deal!
 
Yup AE is in stock at Gamestop.

I dont think they even know there is a difference.
 
I just bought the 15th AE copy at gamestop for $40.
Enjoy the mistake (or is GT6 really selling that poorly?)
 
Enjoy the mistake (or is GT6 really selling that poorly?)
Not a mistake. They ONLY have the AE editions. They'll keep selling them til their run, runs out.
 
Back